Automatic Bidding

Hi im new in forum and im noob in scripts like autoit :)

IF some one could help me ill be grateful!!

I work with an auction system, and some people use programs based on php to give automatic bids I do not know programming in php and decided to use autoit to help me in my bids ... but I'm really bad at programming ... so I searching help from someone ...

Posted Image

Here are piece of webpage i want to use the script...

I want something to compare the lowest bid with the bid that I gave... If my bid is not the lowest. calculating the lowest bid to be given a bid of one cent of difference.

This is code im working but i think it wont work for it ;)

WinActivate( "Mozilla Firefox")
WinSetState ( "Mozilla Firefox" , "", @SW_MAXIMIZE )

$currentbid = InputBox("CURRENT BID", "CURRENT BID")
$mybid = InputBox("YOUR BIDDING", "PLACE YOUR BIDDING")

; MouseClickDrag("left", 460, 510, 420, 510, 1) - place of current bidding
Send("^c")
Sleep(200)
MouseClick("left", 500, 420, 1)
Send("^v")
; MouseClick("left", 720, 510, 1) - place of biddings
Send("ENTER")

If anyone could help me ill be REALLY grateful.

Im thinking about hour:minute:59 second bid system but this is not so important. Ty

Most bidding sites post Terms Of Service that specifically forbid botting the site. You won't get help on this site with violating the ToS of another site.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

I told many ppl use programs to do it. And isnt violation of ToS. Because of it im here to searching for help ;)

If that site has automatic bid like "e.ba.y dot com" i wouldn't have that trouble... I know many ppl here can help me here with it. Please :)

Thanks

I know many ppl here can help me here with it.

Since you haven't even mentioned what site** it is one can only presume it's breaking their "Terms Of Service" & secondly most if not all (as PsaltyDS said) forbid such software.

I highly recommend reading the AutoIt Forum rules ... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-13-forum-rules/

** I wouldn't bother mentioning it anymore.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

What is diference if i told what site is? is brazilian site and anyone here can log in it, because need to be a brazilian to sign in it. Is a site to sell thinks to companys. But if anyone wants to help np ill try do it by myself... ty

Edited by argus

Actually the OP is correct in that many people do use a script to auto-bid others and I love it when they do that. About 10 minutes ago I bumped an auction that was just about to close at $90 up to $130 cdn and immediatly got outbid by 50 cents. Really broke my heart because the item sells locally for $89 retail with carry-in replacement warranty. Buying it at the auction I would have had to pay shipping on top of that.

The more people scripting that process = the more fun I get to have and the more money they get to pay.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

IF that auction was in ebay its because ebay has a automatic bid system... and no one needs to use a script to win what they want. But if in others site i dont know. But if people use it and really want to win the auction which would be the problem? :):P

What is diference if i told what site is? is brazilian site and anyone here can log in it, because need to be a brazilian to sign in it. Is a site to sell thinks to companys. But if anyone wants to help np ill try do it by myself... ty

People aren't going to help unless they can feel safe that they can't be implicated in doing something illegal. If you could provide the link to the site's ToS and where it says or doesn't say about using third party programs to automate the site, people would feel more comfortable in helping you. We can't just take your word on it because no one here knows you or can even vouch for you.

It wasn't eBay and the problem is they are totally retarded idiots. They let scripts bid past the retail price of an item. The idea behind buying at auction is to save yourself some cash and you sure are not doing that bidding stupid prices. First rule of auction buying = don't fall in love with an item. Second rule = if $final_cost_of_item_including_shipping > 66% of retail value, you paid to much.

In my case I actually use a figure much lower than the 66% but that is because I generally buy for resale purposes. For example I've purchased a few lots of this graphics card (new in the sealed box) for an average cost of about $110 Cdn. I admit the first couple were a bit higher than that but I've also bought for less and I've seen people go up to around the $700 mark when they first started becoming available.

Edit. Sorry that link was for the PNY version, the ones I bought are the actual NVIDIA cards.

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Not trying to start a fight or anything, but violating a ToS isn't "illegal" it's just against the rules.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

There are many rules to be read to show that there is nothing wrong with this site that I participate. I would have to prove that it is not illegal or against the ToS of this site by the absence of rules that show errors in this practice. But I can show a material which can be translated into English from a prestigious magazine talking about this practice here. And you can draw your conclusions if you want.

HERE

And this is site what im using HERE

I concur with brewman, we ventured into this discussion a bit with the getip function options The _getIP() in inet.au3 still breaks TOU, as now they want you to use http://automation.whatismyip.com/n09230945.asp (back during brewman and I's exchange they were discouraging automation altogether).

more notably, there is not word one of TOU in any of the youtube downloader threads.

Buying trinkets from strangers is wholly different than botting the government contracting website and crawling competitors bids, so yeah those links probably wont help the cause.

Edited by iamtheky

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)