Msn get ip script

mage123

I made a little script that gets people's IPs on msn by sending them a picture. Just run the program and send the person whose IP you want a picture, and look for an indented IP to show up on the list. Sometimes you don't even have to send them a picture, just open a chat, and their IP will show up.

Screenshot:Posted Image

Edited by Jos
removed link till explanation given

• Developers

@mage123, you get one chance to explain yourself after having gotten a warning before.

It better be good.

Till then you are on permanent MOD preview.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I made a little script that gets people's IPs on msn by sending them a picture. Just run the program and send the person whose IP you want a picture, and look for an indented IP to show up on the list. Sometimes you don't even have to send them a picture, just open a chat, and their IP will show up.

Screenshot:Posted Image

What's the point in this? It can be used for invasion of privacy or something of the DPA.

Also, netstat works, you're will filtre.

MODS, can't you decompile and check it out?

My ickle pieces of software :3Radio Scriptr //Almost completeSimple IP/URL pinger, my first program. //CompletedSimple Downloader // Working - basic stateOn-GoingRadio Scriptr - Radio Server.

• Developers

What's the point in this? It can be used for invasion of privacy or something of the DPA.

Also, netstat works, you're will filtre.

MODS, can't you decompile and check it out?

You simply could have stayed out after my post in this thread as it should have be pretty clear that somebody of the team is handling it.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You simply could have stayed out after my post in this thread as it should have be pretty clear that somebody of the team is handling it.

You simply could've read his post and not said anything pointless.

• Developers

mage123 elected to post in this thread even with Mod preview on and didn't even try to explain himself but only was able to make a smart remark.

He then tried to act as a big boy by calling me a faggot in PM. Don't know where he got this info from but can assure him that this isn't the case.

Topic closed.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.