SQLite large input

Yeah, correct. That shows little use it had since posted!

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Fixed.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

Dear jchd, 

I have encountered a problem.  The two files for download have changes slightly since I downloaded them last month.  Last month on AU3 3.3.10.x it worked.  Now I get errors all over the place.  I am now running 3.3.12.0

Please note the SQLiteBind header still refers to AutoIt version 3.3.4.0 - this has not been updated.

Also note: ! Au3check doesn't support input files encoded as UTF8 with BOM:   Is this perhaps the problem?

I fixed the UTF8 BOM error with Notepad++, simply changed the encoding.

Thanks.

Edited by Skysnake
improved feedback

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Ah yes, I default to always use UTF8 + BOM since I often enough work with non-latin Unicode characters. So I can't use Au3Check.

• 6 months later...

Luckily I still have it here. Maybe you'll have to adapt it somewhere to cope with today's AutoIt:

SQLiteBind.au3

I have a project where I use this and the AutoIt works 100% with the SQLITEBIND.  Its awesome and powerful.  Took me a while to understand how it works, but now I have it built in and it does magic.  It works and it works well. 

AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.0

Skysnake

Why is the snake in the sky?

Looking at it again, maybe I should force conversions for BLOB (force binary), TEXT (force string). Also *64 versions of the binding calls might be needed someday.

If someone needs the code to include something, just ask.

Now the issue with binding values to prepared statements in AutoIt is (most of the times) slower that re-preparing a stringized statement, due to DllCalls and wrapper overhead. Given that SQLite databases are always supposed to be local so that statements can't get manipulated by an adversary, binding only makes sense when the statements are built from unsanitized user input. Even then, carefully quoting text values makes the statements immune to drama: unavoidable link: https://xkcd.com/327/