Random Key Sending

Hey again!

I'm currently having a problem regarding the Send() and the Randomized function. I'm attempting to make a script that will randomly send either a "{LEFT}" or a "{RIGHT}" followed by some keys.

Basically, rather than having it send:

While 1
Send( "{RIGHT}" )
Sleep( 250 )
Send( "{LEFT}" )
WEnd

I want the directions randomized. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Here's one way=

While 1
    Sleep(250)
    If Random(0, 1, 1) = 1 Then
        Send("{RIGHT}")
    Else
        Send("{LEFT}")
    EndIf
WEnd

Suggestions?

1. Try searching the helpfile for the Random function

2. Try using it in your script

I did, smartass. Maybe you could make yourself useful and do something other than trolling.

Thanks to the others who actually had a helpful input. It's much appreciated.

I did, smartass. Maybe you could make yourself useful and do something other than trolling.

Thanks to the others who actually had a helpful input. It's much appreciated.

Funny, I didn't see the function anywhere in the script of your original post. I guess handouts are welcome, but advice is not? I love how quickly your vocabulary degenerates, humor me and explain how you managed to try using the random function in your script without typing Random.

Just so you know, verbal abuse is not something we like at this website.

You're okay for now but don't overdo it.

Funny, I didn't see the function anywhere in the script of your original post. I guess handouts are welcome, but advice is not? I love how quickly your vocabulary degenerates, humor me and explain how you managed to try using the random function in your script without typing Random.

I did try the random function. And if you're too much of an idiot to realize it, this is the HELP section. Hence I'm asking for help. If you're going to get upset over my requesting assistance, you're obviously in no position to be answering those in need.

Just so you know, verbal abuse is not something we like at this website.

You're okay for now but don't overdo it.

It's understandable, but this kid needs to get off of the help section if he's going to get smart, when someone is asking to his community for assistance.

It's understandable, but this kid needs to get off of the help section if he's going to get smart, when someone is asking to his community for assistance.

He never attacked you, so far you're the aggressor. Please stop posting until you've washed your mouth with soap or something.

Buddy, isn't it a bit too soon to start making enemies? I didn't mean to offend you.

I'm disappointed with your attitude towards honest advice, do yourself a favor "kid", and cool down. The hot tempered ones don't last very long here.