compile multiple .au3 files using Aut2Exe in command prompt

Hi All,

I just struck in compilation of multiple .au3 file in command prompt using Auth2Exe.exe file.

I have tried, like,

Auth2Exe.exe /in <C:\Source Dir path\*.au3>

but couldn't get success.

please helping out of this problem.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Regards.

Shubham

If you compile in ScTE it tells you what command lines were executed in SciTe's output window.

From there you should be able to judge the correct parameters.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

• Developers

I want to run in command prompt

Should work fine given the command is typed properly. So cut&past the exact command you try that isn't working and the returned error so I can see what's wrong. Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thanks Jos,

I have checked nos. of time this command in cmd prompt Aut2Exe.exe /in <C:\Source Dir path\*.au3> but i couldn't get success on this.

I am trying to integrate AutoIT with hudson (continuous integration). So that's why i made some of batch file to do this job.

If i execute individual file with Aut2Exe commands then it working fine but if i do in *.au3 then having a problem.

please helping out of this problem.

Best Regards,

Shubham

• Developers

Thanks Jos,

I have checked nos. of time this command in cmd prompt Aut2Exe.exe /in <C:\Source Dir path\*.au3> but i couldn't get success on this.

I am trying to integrate AutoIT with hudson (continuous integration). So that's why i made some of batch file to do this job.

If i execute individual file with Aut2Exe commands then it working fine but if i do in *.au3 then having a problem.

Give me an exact line you type on the command prompt including the proper directory for Aut2Exe.exe otherwise its guesswork which I am not good at.

This one is working fine for me from the command prompt:

C:\>"c:\program files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "D:\Development\AutoIt3\programs\test\test.au3"

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I think he wants to do a bulk run by putting an "*" in the dataset name. Like

C:\>"c:\program files (x86)\AutoIt3\aut2exe\aut2exe.exe" /in "D:\Development\AutoIt3\programs\test\*.au3"

But I think, this is impossible. Must be done in a loop.

App: Au3toCmd              UDF: _SingleScript()                             

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone,

Even I have the same problem.

If any one figured it out, plz reply in this forum so that it wil be very useful.

Just wanna compile multiple .au3 files into single executable or single .exe file..

• Moderators

Shoby,

Are these .au3 files all part of the same script? Or are you looking to create an installer for several different scripts?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

If I understand it you are just trying to compile multiple scripts on the command line producing one exe file per au3 input?  If so try a for loop with the source path as current directory

For %s in (*.au3) do aut2exe /in %s

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone and Sorry Melba/MilesAhead for late reply.

I have some 27 .au3 script files for 27 different scenario testing. 

Currently, I am running 1 script and waiting for that script to finish then manually trying to run the second script. 

My question is, Is there any possible way to execute all 27 .au3 scripts one after another. For example automatically runs 1st script ..if its executed automatically it run the 2nd script and so on till 27 .au3 files.

• Developers

My question is, Is there any possible way to execute all 27 .au3 scripts one after another. For example automatically runs 1st script ..if its executed automatically it run the 2nd script and so on till 27 .au3 files.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't there answer your own question? :)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Thought you did by stating you can do a Run("nextscript") at the end of each script.
There are probably several ways you can do this, but probably the easiest way is to have a master script shelling the individual script one at the time.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.