Setting images when creating tabs instead of tab names.

Hello everyone, I was hoping to have a bit of a go at making a Ribbon GUI. The only problem, is that the normal tabs are SOOOOOOO boring, and I wanted to have my tabs look like those in microsoft office. I am aware of a program circulating around the forums, as shown in the link above, and that it is not autoit, but I want to get my GUI looking like that. Is anybody aware of any UDF or anything, any way that I can get a nice looking ribbon interface like that? Because option 2 means a lot of hard work that I dont think I would be up for, creating and destroying items and what not.

Any help, even ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

As far as I know, nope.

Also, if you're interested, take a look at Yashied's threads (those regarding tabs). You'll find pretty interesting things in there.:)

Off Topic

Oh well, it's quarter past 2 here... in the morning... I stayed up way too late trying to get this ribbon working, but I think that it was worth it. But just before I go to bed, I was taking a look at your desk gadget page, and noted that you wrote it for school. I hope you dont mind me asking how old you are?