help

with this text data in line

Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]

is there a way to detect in the text "Result: 2bfbab92 rejected" and text "Result: 2bfbab92 accepted?"

with the code i tried to build, both StringRegExp respond with detection, any alternative with StringRegExp to work arround these and detect acepted or rejected text without the [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] misleading the output? or will StringRegExp not work for what i intend it to work for?

$line ='Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result: (.*?) accepted(?i)') = 1 then
        consolewrite ('+Result Acepted'&@lf)
    EndIf

if  StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result: (.*?) rejected(?i)') = 1 Then
        consolewrite ('!Result Rejected'&@lf)
    EndIf

with this text data in line

Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]

is there a way to detect in the text "Result: 2bfbab92 rejected" and text "Result: 2bfbab92 accepted?"

with the code i tried to build, both StringRegExp respond with detection, any alternative with StringRegExp to work arround these and detect acepted or rejected text without the [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] misleading the output? or will StringRegExp not work for what i intend it to work for?

$line ='Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result: (.*?) accepted(?i)') = 1 then
    EndIf

if  StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result: (.*?) rejected(?i)') = 1 Then
    EndIf

if there is always a '[' after the accepted or rejected then this should work

$line ='Result: 2bfbab92 accepted [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *)\[') = 1 then
    EndIf

if  StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *)\[') = 1 Then
    EndIf
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

hi martin

it usualy have a space or a @cr after accepted or rejected word, but testing arround with your recomendation i come up with this, not sure if it is the best way but it works now

thank you,

$line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted'&@CR&'[435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 rejected'&@CR&'[435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *) ') = 1 or StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *)'&@cr) = 1 then
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *) ') = 1 or StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *)'&@cr) = 1 Then
    EndIf

hi martin

it usualy have a space or a @cr after accepted or rejected word, but testing arround with your recomendation i come up with this, not sure if it is the best way but it works now

thank you,

$line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted'&@CR&'[435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;~ $line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 rejected'&@CR&'[435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *) ') = 1 or StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *)'&@cr) = 1 then
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *) ') = 1 or StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *)'&@cr) = 1 Then
    EndIf

You can simplify that using the OR operator and '\r' for CR.

;$line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
;$line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 accepted'&@CR&'[435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'
$line ='[19/07/2011 22:01:15] Result: 2bfbab92 rejected [435.10 Mhash/sec] [0 Accepted] [1 Rejected] [RPC (+LP)]'

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *)( |\r)') = 1 then ;any number, even zero, spaces followed by a space or a CR
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *)( |\r)') = 1 then
    EndIf

Or you could say

accepted( *\r*) ; 'accepted' followed by 0 or more spaces followed by 0 or more CR.

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)accepted( *\r*)') = 1 then
    EndIf

if StringRegExp($line, '(?i)Result:(.*)rejected( *\r*)') = 1 then
    EndIf
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.