the script of day trail does not work

hi

maybe i have mistake in next script

; 3 Day Trial

#include<date.au3>
#include<string.au3>

If RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu") = "" Then
    RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu", "REG_SZ", _StringEncrypt(1, _NowCalc(), @ComputerName))
    SetError(0)
EndIf
$startdate = _StringEncrypt(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu"), @ComputerName)

If _DateDiff("D", $startdate, _NowCalc()) > 3  Then
    MsgBox(0, "*XPClean Menu*", "You're registration period has expired.")
Exit
    ElseIf _DateDiff("D", $startdate, _NowCalc()) < 3  Then
EndIf

i wrote that script to make my tool is work for 3 days only --- before or after no work

but when i return colock befor exucte this script , the script work???

i am beginner , can you help me and write full script -- please

You should know that you need to wait at least 24 hrs before bumping your threads.

And no, no one will write the full script for you, but you can get help writing your own. Suggest you head over and read up before you continue posting...

Also, if memory serves, there are a few scripts in the Example Scripts forums that deal with placing time limits on the use of your scripts, registering your software, etc... If I find any I will post, but in the mean time do some searching yourself and see if you can come up with anything. Read the FAQ too.

The code he posted is already one he found in Example Scripts. It's in Valuaters AutoIt Wrappers thread.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

The code he posted is already one he found in Example Scripts. It's in Valuaters AutoIt Wrappers thread.

Of course, I took the code from there, but I want to add a new idea, which is that the trail period is limited to the specific time, for example, if you ran this tool on the pilot period shall be limited and specific period of three days of 22-23-24 and when you change your computer's clock before date of 22 or after the date of 24, the tool will not work this is my idea

can you help me

• Developers

can you help me

Ok, this is going to be the last time I spent time trying to explain as it seems that the previous warning haven't made much of an impression.

Your account will be banned when:

- You bump any thread again within the accepted 24 hour without any valid reason.

- You do not stop your begging for script written by others without any effort from your side.

I really hope the 2 simple rules are clear.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok, this is going to be the last time I spent time trying to explain as it seems that the previous warning haven't made much of an impression.

Your account will be banned when:

- You bump any thread again within the accepted 24 hour without any valid reason.

- You do not stop your begging for script written by others without any effort from your side.

I really hope the 2 simple rules are clear.

Jos

Joss is really annoying and likes to spread knowledge, if you read an objective that I found you put the codes Avatar unfortunately did not work and tried the following code without the benefit

_stringdecrypt

All members in this forum could not solve my problem, it indicates that the code is very difficult and you are headed you can not find a solution

Kingoo: don't be an asshole. Jos is a very smart guy and he has to put up with a lot of crap on these boards from people who want something handed to them on a silver platter. He is not your servant to come to your aid whenever you call for him. Show some respect.

I was curious about how to make it work the way you want and came up with something for you. The way that it works, the first time it is run after the trial period, it replaces the start date with "TrialOver", with TrialOver being encrypted so the user won't understand what it says.

#include<date.au3>
#include<string.au3>

If RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu") = "" Then
    RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu", "REG_SZ", _StringEncrypt(1, _NowCalc(), @ComputerName))
    SetError(0)
EndIf
$startdate = _StringEncrypt(0, RegRead("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu"), @ComputerName)
;MsgBox(0, "", $startdate)
If _DateDiff("D", $startdate, _NowCalc()) > 3 OR $startdate = "TrialOver" Then
    MsgBox(0, "*XPClean Menu*", "You're registration period has expired.")
    RegWrite("HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version", "XPClean Menu", "REG_SZ", _StringEncrypt(1, "TrialOver", @ComputerName))
    Exit
EndIf

#include <ByteMe.au3>

I should have fixed the sentence "You're registration period has expired." The You're should be Your. And come to think of it registration should be trial. "Your trial period has expired." <--- is what it should say.

Edited by sleepydvdr

#include <ByteMe.au3>

• Developers

Joss is really annoying and likes to spread knowledge, if you read an objective that I found you put the codes Avatar unfortunately did not work and tried the following code without the benefit

Screw you too ... bye as your ass is banned. Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)