Need help with basic commands

THis is what i've created so far by reading guides and it took me forever to make this work lolz but the thing is, i want this script to do a couple more things but i can't figure out the commands...

1. Only work for a specific window (Process) even if it is minimized?

2. Have a stop command to terminate the whole loop thing and stop the bot

3. Press a key in a loop after every 60 seconds?

here's what i've got so far

Edited by Jos
removed script - bot related

• Developers

2. Have a stop command to terminate the whole loop thing and stop the bot

Read the Forum rules before posting?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

but i didn't violate the forum rules did i? man stop scaring me like this....that still doesn't answer my question entirely

Yes it does by specifying that simple word at the end of the sentence I quoted.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Yes it does by specifying that simple word at the end of the sentence I quoted.

so bot scripts aren't allowed to be posted here you mean? and idk the command to stop the bot :/ still that sentence is confusing..

Edited by shadedNabz

• Developers

so bot scripts aren't allowed to be posted here you mean?

Back to question one: Did you read the Forum rules?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Back to question one: Did you read the Forum rules?

wait so anything which includes "automating" is not allowed here? well autoit got functions which can do stuff automatically? i don't get the purpose of developing an option but not discussing it or someone who needs help won't get help? ridiculous...

you can lock the thread as you desire but i'm disappointed by the tool...i mean admins

• Developers

wait so anything which includes "automating" is not allowed here? well autoit got functions which can do stuff automatically? i don't get the purpose of developing an option but not discussing it or someone who needs help won't get help? ridiculous...

you can lock the thread as you desire but i'm disappointed by the tool...i mean admins

So lets see: you just joined this forum and tell us we are ridiculous and you are disappointed in the admins. :)

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

So lets see: you just joined this forum and tell us we are ridiculous and you are disappointed in the admins. :)

Jos

idk...your rules do seem to be...and no i have never planned to be rude..i'm thinking what anyone would think when he/she joins this forum and looks at the rules lol

Edited by shadedNabz

• Developers

i'm thinking what anyone would think when he/she joins this forum and looks at the rules lol

Honestly: We don't really care what anybody thinks about this anymore as many of the pricks that were coming here to demand their game botting crap didn't care about the forums either.

So its simple: Stick to the rules or go somewhere else ... nothing personal.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.