2 main cases autoit won't help me.. maybe you can help..

I have a problem with Internet Explorer_Server class (in Kaspersky Anti-virus 2011) and with QWidget class (in Kaspersky Anti-virus 2012).

Here is Kav 2011 screenshot (Nothing change in RanorexSpy program as i move my mouse in the window)

Posted Image

Here is Kav 2012 screenshot (Nothing change in RanorexSpy program as i move my mouse in the window)

Posted Image

I would really appriciate any help about this issue. it is really important to me to access the inner Controls in these applications.

Thanks

Your question almost isnt autoit related for now, its more http://www.ranorex.com/forum/ related.

Why is it really important to access them? and how this have any connection with autoit? whats the final result that you need, and what autoit tools did you already try to solve the problem?

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

You have already posted this question - posting a question in one thread is enough.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Your question almost isnt autoit related for now, its more http://www.ranorex.com/forum/ related.

Why is it really important to access them? and how this have any connection with autoit? whats the final result that you need, and what autoit tools did you already try to solve the problem?

same result happens with Autoit window info tool. can't detect the inner controls in the widget or in the internet explorer_server control.

For kav 2011 i want to build an auto installer and for kav 2012 i want to configure it automatically and enter license key automatically.

please help with it (and if it is not possible, tell me..)

thanks

You have already posted this question - posting a question in one thread is enough.

the other post was in Script thread. the professionals who seek for problems to solve don't necessarily look in Script Examples thread but they obviously look at this thread.

Searching the kaspersky site reveals that you can activate your product using a key file, instead of entering those keys:

http://support.kaspersky.com/kis2012/license?qid=208284308

Also check this site: http://support.kaspersky.com/kav2012/install?page=1&qid=208285206

It shows you how to disable registration, to get rid of that annoying popup !!

If you ask me this guy clearly wants to crack this program. I mean he even uses a non genuine Windows!

non genuine Windows is on my virtual machine and i can't afford buy another windows for it.

there are so many simple cracks to kaspersky on the net so the last thing i will waste my time on is cracking the program with auto it..

You just answered the question. You want to interact with a webpage. Look at IE.au3 in the helpfile.

but this certain web page is odd because autoit window info tool can not detect it's child elements like the textbox or the 2 checkboxes.. so i won't be able to access them.