using scite with beta

I've got beta version working, can run help file examples, and changed directory in au3.properties so that highlighting new method like objcreate and pressing f1 key pops up proper section in new help file. But syntax checker in scite gives error on new method help file examples, even though I can make them run.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it that a new set of Au3Check files needs to be created to get sytax checking to work on beta AutoIt?

Regards

Larry

I'm, Lovin' IT, X

• Developers

I've got beta version working, can run help file examples, and changed directory in au3.properties so that highlighting new method like objcreate and pressing f1 key pops up proper section in new help file.  But syntax checker in scite gives error on new method help file examples, even though I can make them run.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it that a new set of Au3Check files needs to be created to get sytax checking to work on beta AutoIt?

Regards

Larry

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The latest Scite4au3upd.exe should contain most of the Beta commands.

There are a few things not supported by au3check yet but just click "Continue anyway" to run AutoIt3 Beta....

On which command are you getting problems ?

You did install it as described on this page ?

:)

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

You did install it as described on this page ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks JdeB, I must have messed this sequence up. I unloaded and started from scratch using your last URL link and syntax is working now.

You are immensly helpfull as usual, even if we boo boo, much appreciated

Regards

Larry

I'm, Lovin' IT, X