text from image

Hi all the people on this forum.

I have 1 problem and after a lot of search some people send me here.

The problem is in this way ... i need a script macros (i`m new to scripts macros and stuff) to search me some text in a image and when the indicated text is find to do some action like pressing a key on keyboard.

> The image apears in an are like 1/4 of the screen and its the same area.

> It will be nice to be able to chance the text search but if its too hard ill stay to 1 word.

> The text is written in uper keys ( like this ASDFASD)and it has the green color (alays green.

Sorry for my english ( it been 6 year`s i never speak english) and Thanks in advance for ur help.

PS. im starting the lesson but it`s like moon langauge for me ...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-1/announcement-13-forum-rules

Do not discuss automating games here

Edited by Maffe811

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]Hobby graphics artist, using gimp.Automating pc stuff, using AutoIt.Listening to music, using Grooveshark.[/font]Scripts:[spoiler]Simple ScreenshotSaves you alot of trouble when taking a screenshot!Don't remember what happened with this, but aperantly the exe is all i got.If you don't want to run it, simply don't._IsRun UDFIt figures out if the script has ben ran before based on the info in a ini file.If you don't want to use exactly what i wrote, you can use it as inspiration.[/spoiler]