Help!

Hello guys I have well its not really a problem I guess but i'm confused.Okay i'm only 13 I don't know if that's a plus or whatever but anyway I have been into computers for a good while now and what I really want to do is be a computer programmer.So for about 6 months about I guess I've started trying to program and ive done a few scripts before with tutorials but nothing like major or anything.So my cousin told my about this program and said it would be good to start writing scripts with so yesterday night I stayed up for a few hours writing a script and it ended being 86 lines which isn't really alot I guess but for just getting the language yesterday i guess its okay(all the script is is a bunch of mouse moves sleeps and clicks at different coordinates)for a 13year old.Well anyway sorry i got of track back to the question I was wondering if I could use pixel color i think it is to set it to detect that certain color and click it instead of useing cordinates.Well I have no clue how to do anything with the pixels.I dont know how to find out what pixels are where what numbers mean what colors ect.So ya I need a little help.

P.S,Sorry about all the rambling.

I'll be plain then. When I hear mouse clicks and pixel search in the same post, I think game automation. That is explicitly against forum rules. If that is your intention, then drop it now. If not, then please make your intentions clear... and post in the correct help forum.

Oh sorry I've never done forums before and i dont know what vague means but anyway again sorry

Where can I find the forum rules?

Vague = Get a dictionary. Or use internet.

Forum rules = Announcement at the top of every forum. You can't miss it.

Edit: Also look at PixelSearch() in helpfile.

Edited by AdmiralAlkex