SimpleQ: How to find where functions without #include are located?

you can`t with native autoit functions(the ones that don`t are in any include).

That's a unnecessary thing to say. Of course you can't find functions that doesn't exist.

And now that I've seen the description, I must say that Aktonius is really bad at creating threads. Don't put information that completely change the subject in the thread description. Go download the source from the archives.

That's a unnecessary thing to say. Of course you can't find functions that doesn't exist.

And now that I've seen the description, I must say that Aktonius is really bad at creating threads. Don't put information that completely change the subject in the thread description. Go download the source from the archives.

Just today i realize that maybe he referred to functions that you created while working on a script, and for those is like you said CTRL+J

There are Autoit's sources for older 3.1.0 version

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/archive/autoit/autoit-v3.1.0-src.exe

Thanks

And now that I've seen the description...

Posted Image

I really wonder how you missed it in the first place...

Edited by Aktonius

Easy if you're using the IP.Board.Mobile theme thats how, plus it doesn't take a lot to include the information in your post.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections() • _AlwaysRun() • _AppMon() • _AppMonEx() • _ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce • _BinaryBin() • _CheckMsgBox() • _CmdLineRaw() • _ContextMenu() • _ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor() • _DesktopDimensions() • _DisplayPassword() • _DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload() • _Fibonacci() • _FileCompare() • _FileCompareContents() • _FileNameByHandle() • _FilePrefix/SRE() • _FindInFile() • _GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor() • _GetConrolID() • _GetCtrlClass() • _GetDirectoryFormat() • _GetDriveMediaType() • _GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt() • _GetHardwareID() • _GetIP() • _GetIP_Country() • _GetOSLanguage() • _GetSavedSource() • _GetStringSize() • _GetSystemPaths() • _GetURLImage() • _GIFImage() • _GoogleWeather() • _GUICtrlCreateGroup() • _GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_CreateArray() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt() • _GUICtrlListView_SaveXML() • _GUICtrlMenu_Recent() • _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage() • _GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray() • _GUIDisable() • _GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle() • _GUIRegisterMsg() • _GUISetIcon() • _Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set() • _IdleTime() • _InetGet() • _InetGetGUI() • _InetGetProgress() • _IPDetails() • _IsFileOlder() • _IsGUID() • _IsHex() • _IsPalindrome() • _IsRegKey() • _IsStringRegExp() • _IsSystemDrive() • _IsUPX() • _IsValidType() • _IsWebColor() • _Language() • _Log() • _MicrosoftInternetConnectivity() • _MSDNDataType() • _PathFull/GetRelative/Split() • _PathSplitEx() • _PrintFromArray() • _ProgressSetMarquee() • _ReDim() • _RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock() • _ScrollingCredits • _SelfDelete() • _SelfRename() • _SelfUpdate() • _SendTo() • _ShellAll() • _ShellFile() • _ShellFolder() • _SingletonHWID() • _SingletonPID() • _Startup() • _StringCompact() • _StringIsValid() • _StringRegExpMetaCharacters() • _StringReplaceWholeWord() • _StringStripChars() • _Temperature() • _TrialPeriod() • _UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate() • _WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE() • _WinAPI_CreateGUID() • _WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString() • Au3 script parsing • AutoIt Search • AutoIt3 Portable • AutoIt3WrapperToPragma • AutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle() • Coding • DirToHTML5 • FileInstallr • FileReadLastChars() • GeoIP database • GUI - Only Close Button • GUI Examples • GUICtrlDeleteImage() • GUICtrlGetBkColor() • GUICtrlGetStyle() • GUIEvents • GUIGetBkColor() • Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse() • IsISBN() • LockFile() • Mapping CtrlIDs • OOP in AutoIt • ParseHeadersToSciTE() • PasswordValid • PasteBin • Posts Per Day • PreExpand • Protect Globals • Queue() • Resource Update • ResourcesEx • SciTE Jump • Settings INI • SHELLHOOK • Shunting-Yard • Signature Creator • Stack() • Stopwatch() • StringAddLF()/StringStripLF() • StringEOLToCRLF() • VSCROLL • WM_COPYDATA • More Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

We could start with how it's written in a location and in colors that wasn't designed to catch your attention. Your writing wasn't exactly drawing attention either.

Also:

Posted Image

And then there's also the mobile version as guinness said.

:mellow:

Easy if you're using the IP.Board.Mobile theme thats how, plus it doesn't take a lot to include the information in your post.

They might improve that theme then, it has mini description and requires magnifier(perhaps one made in au3) to use?

I could add more info you are right but it felt kinda redundant.

We could start with how it's written in a location and in colors that wasn't designed to catch your attention. Your writing wasn't exactly drawing attention either.

No intention to insult authors but i would never use themes like that, also it seems Zedna understood it perfectly.