Need help with networking (TCP stuff)

Okay, I'm trying to modify the TCPRecv example script to allow multiple connections, currently once the connection is made it'll only get one message and not get anymore. Please tell me how to fix this. Also, suggestions for it would be appreciated.

TCPRecv.au3

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

The server still seems to only receive info once.

Here's what I'm trying to do

1. Client sends data

2. Server receives data

3. Client disconnects

4. Server waits for new connection and data

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11

There are alot of examples on this forum that can do that, you only need to locate them and to use the one that you understand how to edit to suit your need.

this one is my

and some aditional info for it

that code is working on one comp that have and server and client(1pc and client in the one place), or on more than one comp connected to server with that client (1 comp and network clients), for the second option you need only to change IPs and nothing more and try to test it. Note that i did not add code in there when client dcc to remove it from array, but if the client reconect, the server will still work normal and recive and send data from it :mellow:

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

There are alot of examples on this forum that can do that, you only need to locate them and to use the one that you understand how to edit to suit your need.

this one is my

and some aditional info for it

Thank you so much!

My Projects

WhyNotWin11