who could test the function?

download from :http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=34840

After unpacking MPDF_UDF_102.zip, Please test the function of Example_Image2PDF.au3.

The author said there was no problem, but I couldnot us it to generate a PDF file including your selecting image.

happytc and wakillon:

in the Example_Image2PDF.au3 I have assumed that you see the flag 1+4 (for multiple selections), in

$var = FileOpenDialog("Select images", @ScriptDir & "\", "Images (*.jpg;*.bmp;*gif;*png;*tif)", 1 + 4 )

I have also assumed that you/user will select multiple images, not only one:

From the Help file:Return Value

Success:Returns the full path of the file(s) chosen. Results for multiple selections are "Directory|file1|file2|..."

The error comes from the returned values from $var, if you choose ONLY one image. The example was intended to work with multiple images.

The OP stated that he used three images, but not that he used ONLY one, and hence the confusion.

Modify the example to work with a single image and you will see the result.

Error comes from the missuse of the example, not from the UDF.

Example are meant to be modified to fit everyone's needs, not particular ones.

happytc and wakillon:

in the Example_Image2PDF.au3 I have assumed that you see the flag 1+4 (for multiple selections), in

$var = FileOpenDialog("Select images", @ScriptDir & "\", "Images (*.jpg;*.bmp;*gif;*png;*tif)", 1 + 4 )

I have also assumed that you/user will select multiple images, not only one:

The error comes from the returned values from $var, if you choose ONLY one image. The example was intended to work with multiple images.

The OP stated that he used three images, but not that he used ONLY one, and hence the confusion.

Modify the example to work with a single image and you will see the result.

Error comes from the missuse of the example, not from the UDF.

Example are meant to be modified to fit everyone's needs, not particular ones.

I found this little bug yesterday. It doesn't matter with it. Because I have tried to select one image or 2 images or 3 images or more, the same error occured. Noticing my post#112:By the way, I found the temp image file generated by the function of _LoadResImage() was OK. ---> if only this little bug, there was not temp image file to generate by _LoadResImage(). I have checked the temp image file,no problem!

Please Compile the example to EXE, I want to try the EXE file again.

happytc, a compiled exe is not a good idea. Instead, I'll rewrite the whole _LoadResImage function to avoid temporary storing image/s on disk. I think it's better/safer this way. I'll post the result asap.