No Autoit Error

Hi to all =), as you know, sometimes autoit can give an error, like this :

Posted Image

Now my question is, there is a tag/function to put in the script, fo not allow the script in case of error to give this message, but just simply exit.

For example:

Script Run--->Error---Not Show MsgBox with error--->just exit

A function like OnAutoitError("Exit"), there is a function like that?

Hi!

Yes i know. The question is if there is a function to put in the script, for not allow the script in case of error to give a message. Is just for curiosity, that will be usefull when i have the pc turn on in the night =)

Edited by StungStang

dont see the point, even if there is func like that on error script will still exit ,msgbox dont make any difrance.

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

For me it's make different, if you are sleeping and suddenly you heard the "boom" msgbox error, this is scary =D. Now you can say...put your volume down, but i can't do that, i use my pc alarm script =). This is a pc/server turn on 24h/24, and the annoyng "boom" isn't cool. If there is a function that in case of error exit withot the msg error, i have much more confort =)

Change the sound file used for that type of message box, probably the Exclamation or error wav files, to either none or something less annoying.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

remove the line

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "MessageBeep", "int", 0x00000010)

test it with

_AutoItErrorHandler()

Dim $a[3]

MsgBox(0,"",$a[4])

there are probably some other similar edits of you can see how they did it and adapt the code to your need

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Yes i know. The question is if there is a function to put in the script, for not allow the script in case of error to give a message. Is just for curiosity, that will be usefull when i have the pc turn on in the night =)

Correct your script instead of finding a silent exit.

Edited by wakillon

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts