SciTE Jump - Navigate between functions and regions in an AutoIt script

guinness

$5-10 per month with unlimited bandwidth (just in case,) but obviously free would be ideal especially if there is a service where you only start paying after a certain threshold. Though honesty I need to do some reading on the subject as I haven't dealt with this side of the Internet in many years, when HTML 5 was just a theory and nothing more.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

In that case I definitely have to recommend Dreamhost. $9 a month, unlimited space and bandwidth (shared server).

HOWEVER, and this is kinda big, I've had trouble with them running automated virus scans and flagging my autoit apps and temporarily disabling my host until I've cleared it up with their support. This SUCKS, but I have to imagine other hosts do similar scanning? Since then I've started password protecting the zips that contain my apps. PITA, but it keeps them from being flagged. I suppose if I wanted to be really savvy I could find / write a PHP script that would do the decrypting on the fly before serving the download...

I did wonder the other day when I downloaded Sandboxie Portable, but now it makes sense. I'll have a look at DreamHost even though I vaguely remember there being an attack about 2 years ago but I think this was a one off.

Edit: Just checked Wikipedia and seems my memory is still intact.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

You know I'm the same wraithdu that wrote SB Portable, right? Does that thing even still work anymore? I write it forever ago using NSIS (before my AutoIt days) and haven't updated it in many SB major versions.

Heh, sorry, very OT now.

Edited by wraithdu

Yeh I know it's you and also the same wraithdu who wrote md5hash (am I right?) It still works though I didn't test whether or not it left traces behind.

UDF List:

It would appear so.

UDF List:

New german language. :oops:

Thanks, I've updated SciTE Jump.

UDF List:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm preparing for a new release of SciTE Jump with minor additions. If you feel something should be included then please let me know as now is a good time. Thanks.

UDF List:

Nice tool guinness :oops:

This line gives wrong crc32 output

@TAB & StringUpper(_GetLanguage('CRC32', 'CRC32')) & ': ' & StringRight(_CRC32ForFile($__CurrentFile[1]), 8) & @CRLF & _

to correct in _CRC32ForFile.au3 change

Return SetError(0, 0, Hex($iCRC32))

to

Return SetError(0, 0, Hex($iCRC32, 8))

Nice catch, thanks.

UDF List:

Updated Persian language file:

Based on current latest version.

Thanks, updated download.

UDF List:

I've updated SciTE Jump with emphasis on improving memory consumption and adding the missing request by LoWang. You'll also notice that I've enhanced the UI a little by adding small cue banners to explain what the input boxes actually do, but I highly recommend that you read the Help file too, as this explains a little further. See original post for download.

It should be noted that in the new version I've added additional language strings, so if you would like to update your language please send me the new translation and I will update accordingly. When you start the latest version you'll be asked 'Do you want to upgrade?', select 'Yes' if you want to.

- ADDED: Additional information to the title on whether or not the application is running the x64 version of SciTE Jump.

- ADDED: Cue banners to the search and 'find in files' input boxes.

- FIXED: Clearing the search in functions input when changing files. (Thanks LoWang)

- FIXED: Incorrect CRC32 value being created. (Thanks JFX)

- FIXED: Issue where functions wouldn't be sorted on first run if enabled.

- FIXED: Missing '$' in the export function list for Global variables.

- IMPROVED: Overall memory consumption and CPU usage.

- IMPROVED: Speed of sorting the function list, now uses sort.exe instead.

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

I don't know whether it has been already asked but it is possible to embed the SciTE Jump GUI to main SciTE window, e.g. to the right side?

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

I don't know whether it has been already asked but it is possible to embed the SciTE Jump GUI to main SciTE window, e.g. to the right side?

Br,

UEZ

Yeh, it's something on my todo list though what did you have in mind? The same as FunctionPopUp or another approach?

UDF List:

No! A good example is the where you can see on the right embedded window several information about the code also including function jump.

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

OK got it, it's what I thought but decided to go for the latter option above.

UDF List: