World of Warcraft - Spam Button V0.1

onestcoder

Hello everyone, it has been a long time since I have shared a script, but I do check-in here almost daily to look at examples. Because I play World of Warcraft and I use Autoit naturally I write simple automation scripts that aid but not enhance my playing ability. I wrote this script because I wanted to automate pressing the 1 to 3 keys at a random rate and for it to be pause-able. I use this script for tanking and DPS classes because I found myself endlessly presses the same buttons. The script aids you because you do not have to concentrate on spamming but it's allowing you to concentrate on other vital activities. This script does not do anything that a player could not do on their own, is not a script that is able to function without the player present and engaged in game activities, and does not enhance a player's abilities or give an advantage in game-play nor does it manipulate the game in any way. So, in my opinion it should be safe to use but like with any coding is used at your own risk.

I also feel that this script is a good example of global pausing with a hot-key being used for a toggle. the script also includes a good used of using random numbers and turning them into variables for use elsewhere in the script.

Thanks hope you enjoy.

*** code remove for the moment ***

Edited by Jos
removed script

Need a website: http://www.iconixmarketing.com

• Developers

So, how does this script not go against our forum policies?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Your opinion is completely irrelevant on this forum. I suggest in the future you remember that.

As someone who has played WoW, not only is this script pointless and only really useful to exceptionally lazy or exceptionally bad players, depending on how it is implemented it may be enhancing gameplay by reacting to the global cooldown faster than the player can.

In other words, this is a bot, this violates the rules, thread locked. Do it again you will go away. Attempt to argue with me about this and you will go away.