RUNAS

Hi Guys, i am new around here and still not 100% sure if i am in the right place.

How could i use your software to c:\Program Files\Palmone\palm.exe as a local administrator?

What code would i need? , can i encrypt it in anyway

Many thanks for your time

Hi Guys, i am new around here and still not 100% sure if i am in the right place.

How could i use your software to c:\Program Files\Palmone\palm.exe as a local administrator?

What code would i need? , can i encrypt it in anyway

Many thanks for your time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look at RunAsSet function example you will learn how to launch a program with admin right. :)

Thanks i now have it working and it is running as another user.

Do you know how i could turn off the little autoit icon by the time when the application is running? I am prob going to use 4 or 5 apps like this and 4 or 5 icons will piss our users off.

Many thanks

Thanks i now have it working and it is running as another user.

Do you know how i could turn off the little autoit icon by the time when the application is running? I am prob going to use 4 or 5 apps like this and 4 or 5 icons will piss our users off.

Many thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why don't use the search function of the help doc. I think you will find what you are looking for. :)

Thank you for being so helpful. As i said i am learning this and am looking for help and pointers not just the help manual. If i understood everything in there i would not be asking questions here would i :)

:evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you really try to type icon in the search tool?

All i needed to know was

#NoTrayIcon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow if it was so simple then why did you get so upset? Just look some stuff up. We are here to help not baby sit.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)