July 4th.

FuryCell

Today is July 4th.

So here in America we are celebrating Independance Day.

So I thought I would make this small script to celebrate. :)

It is also a nice example of using command line parimeters as a workaround for multi-threading.

Note: You have to compile it in order for it to work.

Edit: Fixed the bug. Please download it from this post.

USA.zip

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

What are we supposed to do with it? It didn't do anything. I compiled it, I ran it, nothing happened. I tried dragging the supplied files over it as a cmdline tool, nothing happened? What do I do?

FootbaG

What are we supposed to do with it? It didn't do anything. I compiled it, I ran it, nothing happened. I tried dragging the supplied files over it as a cmdline tool, nothing happened? What do I do?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The script is buggy I assume you have the USA Flag display with the national music.

:)

The script is buggy I assume you have the USA Flag display with the national music.

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fixed The Bug. It should work now. Sorry about that.

Here it is again.

Download it from the post above.

Please let me know what you think of it.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback Layer and JPM.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

Um...Solid Snake, you have to place the compiled script in the same dir as the rest of the files (the .mid and .jpg) for it to work...

Edit: I don't think I'm patriotic enough to allow the flag to jump all over my screen so I can't see what I'm typing now or anything else :). I'll play it when I step away from my computer though :evil:

Edited by MSLx Fanboy

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

Um...Solid Snake, you have to place the compiled script in the same dir as the rest of the files (the .mid and .jpg) for it to work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry. I dragged them onto winzip and must of forgot to put the files in the same dir. download from the first post.

It also gives an error msg if @Compiled<>1 and tells you to compile it.

P.S. thanks for the the feedback.

Edited by SolidSnake

Edit:  I don't think I'm patriotic enough to allow the flag to jump all over my screen so I can't see what I'm typing now or anything else :evil:.  I'll play it when I step away from my computer though :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. :)

Sorry but I compiled it and ran it, tried dragging the files supplied over the EXE and nothing happens... Also, F1 is not a good hotkey as it is used by many programs to start the help file or whatnot.

Thanks. :)

FootbaG

Sorry but I compiled it and ran it, tried dragging the files supplied over the EXE and nothing happens... Also, F1 is not a good hotkey as it is used by many programs to start the help file or whatnot.

Thanks. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats Odd. Sorry it did not work.

I will try to have it ready by July 4th,2006. LOL. :)