Taskbar - >add toolbar

I want to add a toolbar on the taskbar. I know I can do that by richtclick on the taskbar -> Toolbars -> New Toolbar and then choose what i want there (example c:\newtoolbar).

Can this by done with Autoit? Sorry if it's a bit complicated :mellow:

Just trying to help a school with automating things.

It really depends on how it is to be done. The easiest way I would imagine would to be to make a macro to right-click the task bar, click down arrow, across arrow, up arrow. Sleep for a second then send the directory and press Enter twice.

You can do these with the Send and MouseClick functions.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm

Thanks, but that would depend on what is there already or not?

What I got so far

Dim $ctrlsize
$ctrlsize=ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]","","ReBarWindow321")
ControlClick("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]","","ReBarWindow321","secondary",1,$ctrlsize[2],$ctrlsize[3]*0.5)

This will bring up the "Toolbars" but how do I select this and then the "New Toolbar" and create a new one

Edited by dannyict

1. Move mouse to tray

2. Send 'Menu' Key

3. Send 'Down' Key

4. Send 'Right' Key

5. Send 'Up' Key

6. Send 'Enter' Key

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Thanks for the tips

Used this and it's working on my computer, now need to test on another one

Dim $ctrlsize
ControlClick("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]","","ReBarWindow321","secondary",1,$ctrlsize[2],$ctrlsize[3]*0.5)
Send("{UP}")
Send("{RIGHT}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("New toolbar")
Send("c:\folder"); choose folder
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")

Ok, that did not work on another pc because the menustructure is different, so sending the up, down,etc is not an option :mellow:

What does work is this but then you still have to click and choose twice with the mouse

Dim $ctrlsize
sleep (100)
WinWaitActive("New toolbar")
sleep (100)
Send("c:\folder"); select folder
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")
Edited by dannyict