Looking for some logic help (Autoclick/movement type bot)

At first, I was trying to think of how I would word this question, but I think it's easier to show it.

I have this

Posted Image

The big ring around the numbered circle slowly narrows until it's on top of the numbered circle.

In this case, it's yellow, but it isn't always.

As the outer ring fits around the numbered circle, one must click it.

With that said, I'm trying to automate this process, but am stuck trying to think the process through in my head.

How would I go about automating this? Would it be more efficient with pixel detection, and somehow determining when it collides with the white circle? Is there a method to detect images (For example, If I had the raw png of the circle)?

Thanks.

Is this a game or a captcha?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Is this a game or a captcha?

I've read the stickied rules, and I do understand that discussing about automating games and captcha is not allowed in this forum.

Although, is discussing methods that may or may not be used in a game not allowed here?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound offensive, just thought I'd ask fellow forum members for some advice before I attempt to tackle this project by trial and error.

Edited by ohhshiny

Any hacking preventing app around ? :mellow:

Firstly, u cant do this if your game has hackshield, xtrap or something that guards game's exe.

Pixel method is the easy way. But game must be active window while botting.

I allways prefer memory method, u can do everything with memory and game could stay at the background or minimized.

:alien: ~ Every Living Thing is a Code Snippet of World Application ~ :alien:

Any hacking preventing app around ? :mellow:

Firstly, u cant do this if your game has hackshield, xtrap or something that guards game's exe.

Pixel method is the easy way. But game must be active window while botting.

I allways prefer memory method, u can do everything with memory and game could stay at the background or minimized.

Game automation chat is barred here.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

I guess so or you just have a subconscious urge to get caught.

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

I point out to people posting about game bots that its not allowed when I see the posts, and I'm certainly not interested in game bots myself, or even games for that matter.

I dont think every post asking about pixel functions is a game bot.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

I point out to people posting about game bots that its not allowed when I see the posts, and I'm certainly not interested in game bots myself, or even games for that matter.

I am interested in it, just dont ask about it in here and dont answer questions about it! Simple

I dont think every post asking about pixel functions is a game bot.

no but I bet most are ^^

Sebs

Edit: also this needs a lock

Edited by sebgg
GC - Program to rapidly manipulate DNA SequencesRotaMol - Program to measure Protein Size

I am interested in it, just dont ask about it in here and dont answer questions about it! Simple

no but I bet most are ^^

Sebs

Edit: also this needs a lock

So let me get this straight. You think most questions about pixel functions are for game bots, so you thing all threads about pixel functions should be banned?

That's crazy talk.

If not, why are you suggesting this topic "needs a lock" ?

So let me get this straight. You think most questions about pixel functions are for game bots,

yes

so you thing all threads about pixel functions should be banned?

never said that and obviously not that makes no sense at all.

personally it looks pretty clear to me that this 1 is about a game, maybe im wrong, but it looks like a game bot to me, not to mention the title of the post.

GC - Program to rapidly manipulate DNA SequencesRotaMol - Program to measure Protein Size

There are some situations where pixel search is the only method to access a control. I have ran into that when trying to automate a business application. Saying that - Pixel search questions are NOT an automatic ban.

On the other hand, I do think most questions here concerning pixel search are for game bots. My reasoning goes like this: One wants to have a cheat for a game such as online poker. A common way to get around the anti-cheat apps is to run the game in a virtual PC in a window. One then uses pixel search on the host PC to see what is happening in the virtual PC.

When I see a question on Pixel search I'm now trying to keep an open mind (I'm changing my stance here so no pulling up old post on how trigger happy I was) on the matter until I see clear evidence otherwise. In the case of this thread I can't say for sure the question is game related. The picture the OP has provided is odd, for I've never seen a control like that in an application. Just because I haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, just really curious as to what makes it clear to you, that this thread is about game automation?

Is it just the word "bot"?

your very good at putting words in my mouth, I said "pretty clear" not clear, as this doesent look like a control at all, and one would wonder why any control that isnt a game would require you to time your click perfectly to when one reducing circle hits another.

and like I said, I may be wrong, and I kinda hope I am, but lets face it this is suspect, and no comment from the OP so far doesent help the suspicions (but before you put more words in my mouth, thats not the only reason either!).

anyway enough off topic stuff I think, If you are curious again you can alwass measge me,but lets try to keep it out of this legit(?) post.

sebs

If you guys don't stop hijacking threads to have bot arguments I'm going to stat giving you vacations from the forum. Here's how this works: If you think a thread might be for game automation, you report it and SHUT THE FUCK UP. Your opinions are completely irrelevant on this subject. I tend to handle most of the game automation threads (particularly the ones that are ambiguous) and when a thread is reported I tend to post my decision in the thread so the reporter will know it was reviewed and what my decision is.

With that being said, I'm not closing this. I believe this is probably for a game bot but the question was asked in such a way that it doesn't involve game bots. In fact, if it weren't for you lot of half-wits saying "game bot this" and "game bot that" I doubt this thread would have even showed up were anybody to search for doing something similar pertaining to a game. Did you think about that before you all ran off to give your opinions that do not matter here? I didn't think so.

Please use your brains in the future.

Edited by Valik
Die typo die.