is there example: simplified mspaint?

A large project can be difficult specially if you are learning a language.

Overall, I think Autoit is one of the easiest languages to learn and there is a great support service here... All for FREE!!

Also, "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" is a great way to learn many "hands-on" interactive scripts.

Best of Luck

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

A large project can be difficult specially if you are learning a language.

Overall, I think Autoit is one of the easiest languages to learn and there is a great support service here... All for FREE!!

Also, "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" is a great way to learn many "hands-on" interactive scripts.

Best of Luck

8)

No, Your "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" not apply to me.

One of my APP writed by au3 is here: http://livecapture.googlecode.com

No, Your "Welcome to Autoit 1-2-3" not apply to me.

One of my APP writed by au3 is here: http://livecapture.googlecode.com

Was going to try that, but got about 30 strikes in virus total, so just deleted it.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Was going to try that, but got about 30 strikes in virus total, so just deleted it.

It's not virus, I swear.

I'm rewriting part of this APP to avoid distorted facts.

BTW: I also begin to write this so-called big project to simplified mspaint. It's seem to less difficult as imagining!

It's not virus, I swear.

I'm rewriting part of this APP to avoid distorted facts.

BTW: I also begin to write this so-called big project to simplified mspaint. It's seem to less difficult as imagining!

What I not understand is why it is closed source and protected? You are probably using knowledge from this forum but keep the source closed without giving credits to appropriate persons.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

What I not understand is why it is closed source and protected? You are probably using knowledge from this forum but keep the source closed without giving credits to appropriate persons.

Br,

UEZ

Um...I like relizing all functionalities prefigured, then open source. that'll suit me perfectly. Now it's short to scrolling window capture and image editor as far as I prefigure.

Scrolling window capture is very difficult for me.

BTW: Decompiling is easy for interpreting language. So if I really want to protect it, I would have added packer to encrypt. I am not!

Edited by happytc