Display captcha on GUI again

Hi there,

First of all, I know its the old topic. Unfortunately, I have been searching through the forum for hours but haven't found what I needed (there are some similar topic but that doesn't meet the requirement). That's why I create this topic just to get a little attention from you guy and please help!

I also find that displaying a captcha on GUI is not illegal as decaptching. So I think I can start this topic now.

So my question is as old as other topics, I have a GUI as a login screen with the oIE already embedded. That will trigger a connection to a login page to a website. The username and password forms can be handled easily but the website login page need to verify by typing in the captcha. How to display the captcha on the GUI? I can't make another connection to that page since it will regenerate another captcha.

So as others answered, just make a screenshot of the website and cut a piece of the web screenshot, then display it back to the GUI. For my GUI, I set my oIE as "not show" so I can't do the screenshot thing.

Another answer is to save the whole webpage but we need to send in the ctrl+S and Enter key which is unnatural and uncomfortable.

So any ideas about displaying it on the GUI?

Thank you so much for reading my topic, I know its boring though :mellow:

Get the link to the capture image, download it and display it in your gui.

If your are asking how to get that link, then I doubt this is the correct place to do it and furthermore I dont think you will get much help, no matter how innocent you say you are.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply. But it is not as easy as displaying the link to the image since the captcha image is generated from a php script and the image link is also from a php script (which uses base64 to create image), there is no way that I can get the direct link (impossible) to the captcha image.

Thanks again!