help with quick automation script

hey guys, just working on a script to try and automate something for me.

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("{END}", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Terminate")
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func TogglePause()
$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused
sleep(100)
Send("{F1}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD1}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD2}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD3}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD4}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD5}")
sleep(100)
Send("{F2}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD4}")
sleep(200)
Send("{NUMPAD5}")
WEnd
EndFunc
Func Terminate()
Exit 0
EndFunc

That's what I have so far, and I haven't dabbled with autoit for a while, so I don't know what the problem is. It should work with win7 correct? It seems like my script might be working, but only in certain windows, so when I am in the window I want it to run in, it doesn't work.

Any suggestions? Is there a possibility it isn't picking up the key press of "end" when I am in certain windows?

Some programs wont allow you to use automation. These could include certain games, some full screen applications and even some regular application. To check this try using the ContolSend functions to test it. If you get a desired result im wrong, else if it doesnt work then you probably cant use the send functions with that program

Some programs wont allow you to use automation. These could include certain games, some full screen applications and even some regular application. To check this try using the ContolSend functions to test it. If you get a desired result im wrong, else if it doesnt work then you probably cant use the send functions with that program

yeah, i think its the window that doesn't allow it, because even when i hit home button the script doesn't stop. is there any way around this?