Need help, Easy script

rac1

For starters: (to help you help yourself getting past the basic and mundane problems.)

-1- Download and Install SciTE4AutoIt3.

-2- Open your file in it and hit CTRL+T

-3- Fix error and try again(replay) with your new code.

-A- Take a look at "#AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters" options. (SciTE4AutoIt3 Help/Doc/Manual.)

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Thanks. i cant find any video or something to learn this buttons or timed func , it is hard to learn autoit

Looks to me you skipped part 1, 2 and 3, but ok.

There is a really good manual. But if you prefer video's ... Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/403forbidden403#p/a/1DCD109B801D0DE6/0/82ifMPijghw

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Looks to me you skipped part 1, 2 and 3, but ok.

There is a really good manual. But if you prefer video's ... Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/403forbidden403#p/a/1DCD109B801D0DE6/0/82ifMPijghw

i have already had scite4 , i did 1-2 but , how can i do 3 without knowing something?

For example i really interested in to make my scripty form always top on, i searched a lot but i didnt find anything, i only need a code that makes my form, always top on .

Please read the forum rules: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-13-forum-rules/

Game botting or spamming bots are not supported here.

msgbox(0,"Thomas Tarafından Yazılmıştır...","KnightOnline penceresindeyken Tamam'a basınız")

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator