Compiled scripts to exe are bugging

Hello!

I need some help, cuz when i compile my script to exe, and try to run, it says: "xy.exe has stopped working". I tryied to send it to my friends, but it is the problem too.But when my other friends complied to me, it was perfect, w/o any problems.

I have Windows7 x32.

Thank you so much.

• Moderators

I was being sarcastic.

My post was supposed to be as confusing as your question is to answer ( without seeing your code ).

In order to answer your question, you either need to post the code you have that is failing ( all of it that actually works ), or create a reproduction script that works on your PC but fails on theirs.

Anything else is us spending our valuable time on your issue, when we'd only be guessing, and then we'd probably never get the answer correct.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ProgressConstants.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("File Deleter bV1.3 by Anony", 494, 323, 192, 124)
GUISetBkColor(0x000000)
$Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("?", 448, 280, 33, 33, 0)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("FileDeleter", 192, 16, 106, 28)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("File", 48, 64, 321, 21)
GuiCtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Browse", 384, 64, 83, 25, 0)
$Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Scan", 48, 96, 75, 25, 0)
$Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", 136, 96, 75, 25, 0)
GuiCtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_DISABLE)
$Progress1 = GUICtrlCreateProgress(48, 192, 417, 33)
$Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Progress", 48, 240, 250, 250)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
$Icon1 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll", -23, 368, 240, 32, 32, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP))
GuiCtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_Hide)
$Icon2 = GUICtrlCreateIcon("C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll", -132, 368, 240, 32, 32, BitOR($SS_NOTIFY,$WS_GROUP))
GuiCtrlSetState (-1, $GUI_Hide)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
  Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
   Exit
  Case $Button2
   $File = FileOpenDialog("Choose a file.", @DesktopDir, "Files (*.*)", 7, "")
   GUICtrlSetData($Input1, $File)
  Case $Button3
   $input1 = GuiCtrlRead ($input1)

GuiCtrlSetData ($label2, "Progress: Scanning file...")
   GuiCtrlSetState ($icon1, $GUI_SHOW)

If $input1 = "" Then
    msgbox (0, "Error", "File not found" )
   EndIf

If $Input1 = "File" Then
    msgbox (0, "Error", "File not found")
   Endif
   Sleep (2500)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($label2, "Progress: Scanning finished.")
   GuiCtrlSetState ($Icon1, $Gui_HIDE)
   GuiCtrlSetState ($Button4, $GUI_ENABLE)
  Case $Button4
   $File = GUICtrlRead($Input1)

GuiCtrlSetState ($Icon2, $Gui_SHOW)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($label2, "Progress: Deleting file (1/3)")
   Sleep (1200)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "4")
   Sleep (250)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "9")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "13")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "17")
   Sleep (250)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "25")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "30")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($label2, "Progress: Deleting file (2/3)")
   Sleep (200)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "37")
   Sleep (250)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "48")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "52")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "59")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "65")
   Sleep (250)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($label2, "Progress: Deleting File (3/3)")
   Sleep(200)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "71")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "85")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "90")
   Sleep (150)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "96")
   FileDelete ($Input1)
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "97")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($progress1, "100")
   GuiCtrlSetData ($Label2, "Progress: Deleting finished.")
   GuiCtrlSetState ($Icon2, $Gui_hide)
  Case $Button1
   msgbox (0, "Credits and Infos", "FileDeleter" & @CRLF & "[BETA] v1.3" & @CRLF & "By Anony." & @CRLF & "" & @CRLF & "Hello!First of all, thank you for using my program." & @CRLF & "I made this program, but the idea made by Unc3nZuReD." & @CRLf & "" & @CRLf & "About the program:" & @CRLf & "" & @CRLf & "First of all, using Browse button to select the file.Press Scan,and it is scanning the file, looking for it,scanning infos." & @CRLf & "Then press Delete, it is deleting the file, and time out in 5 seconds after finish the deleting process." & @CRLf & "If you want to delete an another file, run again the program, and do it again.")
EndSwitch
WEnd

Here is the source code.But i said, when i send the .au3 script to my friend, and he compile, it is works.And all my works in .au3 what i wanna to compile, it is stops working.

Sorry for my bad english.

Having random problems hue ...

In case you like to pass on some unambiguous computer data ...

Run this code. and past the result back. (friends to if you think it might matter.)

ClipPut( _
'[__CODE_PROTECTED]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[/__CODE_PROTECTED]' & @CRLF)

Should look something like this. (bet those added code tags are not going to work like I imagined.)

@AutoItVersion = 3.3.6.1
@AutoItX64 = 0
@CPUArch = X86
@OSArch = X86
@OSType = WIN32_NT
@OSVersion = WIN_XP
@OSBuild = 2600
@OSServicePack = Service Pack 3
@OSLang = 0413
@MUILang = 0000
@KBLayout = 00000409

---

See you hooked a Mod. Good.

GL

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Your program works for me on XP.

Possible causes:

Windows 7 may want elevated privileges (right-click and Run As - Administrator)

You may be compiling it as X64

You may be using Obfuscator

Your anti virus may be blocking a good compile

#include <ByteMe.au3>

• Moderators

1. Instead of using "C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll", on Win 64 bit, or any other drive is their main drive it will fail. Just use "shell32.dll".

2. Make sure you're not compiling as x64.

If #2 doesn't fix your issue, try to uninstall your autoit and try reinstalling it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Having random problems hue ...

In case you like to pass on some unambiguous computer data ...

Run this code. and past the result back. (friends to if you think it might matter.)

ClipPut( _
'[__CODE_PROTECTED]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[/__CODE_PROTECTED]' & @CRLF)

Should look something like this. (bet those added code tags are not going to work like I imagined.)

@AutoItVersion = 3.3.6.1
@AutoItX64 = 0
@CPUArch = X86
@OSArch = X86
@OSType = WIN32_NT
@OSVersion = WIN_XP
@OSBuild = 2600
@OSServicePack = Service Pack 3
@OSLang = 0413
@MUILang = 0000
@KBLayout = 00000409

---

See you hooked a Mod. Good.

GL

It isnt work.

C:\Users\anyádvagyok\Desktop\sad.au3 (1) : ==> Error parsing function call.:

ClipPut( _ '' & @CRLF & _ '@AutoItVersion = ' & @AutoItVersion & @CRLF & _ '@AutoItX64 = ' & @AutoItX64 & @CRLF & _ '@CPUArch = ' & @CPUArch & @CRLF & _ '@OSArch = ' & @OSArch & @CRLF & _ '@OSType = ' & @OSType & @CRLF & _ '@OSVersion = ' & @OSVersion & @CRLF & _ '@OSBuild = ' & @OSBuild & @CRLF & _ '@OSServicePack = ' & @OSServicePack & @CRLF & _ '@OSLang = ' & @OSLang & @CRLF & _ '@MUILang = ' & @MUILang & @CRLF & _ '@KBLayout = ' & @KBLayout & @CRLF & _ '' & @CRLF)

ClipPut( ^ ERROR

Your program works for me on XP.

Possible causes:

Windows 7 may want elevated privileges (right-click and Run As - Administrator)

You may be compiling it as X64

You may be using Obfuscator

Your anti virus may be blocking a good compile

I tryied to run my program as administrator, but stopped working.

I tryied, it says i have got x32

???

I disabled.

1. Instead of using "C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll", on Win 64 bit, or any other drive is their main drive it will fail. Just use "shell32.dll".

2. Make sure you're not compiling as x64.

If #2 doesn't fix your issue, try to uninstall your autoit and try reinstalling it.

Reinstall doesnt work.

• Moderators

I tryied, it says i have got x32

Put:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n

At the top of your script and try to compile again.

BTW, you sure to try "every" option ( compile as 32bit, run as admin, uninstall, download, re-install, compile, run ) pretty fast.

Put:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n

At the top of your script and try to compile again.

BTW, you sure to try "every" option ( compile as 32bit, run as admin, uninstall, download, re-install, compile, run ) pretty fast.

Doesnt work with #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=ntoo.Ye, i tryied, but not the all now/today.I have got this problem about 2-3 weeks, but i have no idea.

• Moderators

When you compile, what does the output in the SciTe console read?

Edit:

Post the output here.

Edited by SmOke_N

"Error parsing function call."

:) wow. not sure how you managed that one.

:mellow:

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

Knock Knock ...

I disabled.

Physically or mentally?

Either could be the problem, and if you are getting an error parsing function call from that code above you are doing something very wrong.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• Moderators

"Error parsing function call."

:) wow. not sure how you managed that one.

:mellow:

Physically or mentally?

Either could be the problem, and if you are getting an error parsing function call from that code above you are doing something very wrong.

I guess neither of you bothered to look at what he posted.

He's using continuation ( underscore ) line, and he's got no line feeds to warrant the continuation lines.

Which means he probably just copied the code out of the codebox without using the popup feature.

I guess neither of you bothered to look at what he posted.

If you mean the returned code starting with the error message.

Yes I did.

He's using continuation ( underscore ) line, and he's got no line feeds to warrant the continuation lines.

Correct. I tested that to see if I got the same error. And I did.

Which means he probably just copied the code out of the codebox without using the popup feature.

I doubt its that simple. I did the same(selected+copied code directly from code block) and passed it into notepad. And got the code back as multi-lined block.

Some UTF or other none western-language conversion is probably more likely the reason for it.

Nevertheless if he can see that the code is displayed as multi-line block(forum), I don't get why it was run as a single line anyway.

But ... I don't mind seeing if he can manege one of the following adjusted version.

ClipPut('[__CODE_PROTECTED]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[/__CODE_PROTECTED]' & @CRLF)

ConsoleWrite('[__CODE_PROTECTED]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[/__CODE_PROTECTED]' & @CRLF)

Global $sData = ''
$sData &= '[__CODE_PROTECTED]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[/__CODE_PROTECTED]' & @CRLF
ConsoleWrite($sData) ;; hoping. MsgBox() not going to work anyway.
ClipPut($sData) ;; probebly going to fail on Admin rights ...
;~ FileWrite('MyDataFile.txt',$sData) ;; for if all else fails.

That's it for me.

HF & GL

Knock Knock ...

Chances are that if the OP cannot run that simple code, then its likely that they also cannot accurately convey what problem they are having with any other code.

Could be a language problem, and might just be they are beginner, but either way, the thread will go in circles until some basics are learnt.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.