Au3Record not recording on program

I am trying to use a map editor used in farming industry in New Zealand.. Argimap Editor.

When I use Au3Record on anything other then Agrimap.. it records all my mouse movements, keyboard strokes etc etc.

But when I try to record using Au3Record on the Agrimap program.. it doesn't record anything..

I think the software was developed in C++ and Delphi (cannot be certain sorry.. dont know much about this stuff).

Any ideas on how to get Au3Record to work ?

Mmm, don't think you will get that far with gui-controls manipulation with this app. Seems heavy graphics orientated. Including the app menu's. (C++ or not don't makes any difference in those cases where they use there own customized app-menu systems.)

http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/

---

Suggest you look for some API you can/might use. As that's probably the intended, and best, way to automate some stuff. (mainly data I imagine.)

http://resources.arcgis.com/content/arcgisserver/web-apis (example, more to be found for sure.)

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

Mmm. OP did not make a typo and I got the wrong app.

(Odd OP did not say anything about that. O well. )

Topic new location seems to be:

Edited by iEvKI3gv9Wrkd41u

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...