CmdBatCompiler.au3 - Transform .BAT and .CMD files into .EXE

JScript

Hello everyone!

In mid-2007 to 2008 I had done this program to "compile" files . BAT . CMD of Windows . EXE .

Very good, but many without any use! But I still do command line file and saved as. Bat or. Cmd, there arose at the time the need to transform these files into. Exe, there were already programs for this, but I wanted to do in AutoIt, and I check out:

The source code is already 4 years, so I modified the base to be compiled with the current version of AutoIt and can share with you.

So I know it's very poorly made ​​and designed, but who want to translate into Portuguese I would be very grateful because I'm way out of time ...

Gradually I will improve it!

Snapshot:

Posted Image

Download source code: CmdBatCompiler.zip

Free Software

Redistribute and change under these terms:

1 - This program is free software: you can redistribute it and / or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License

As published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

2 - This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty

of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.

3 - You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program.

If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses.

João Carlos.

Edited by jscript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

I managed to download and test!

Question: How do I edit my post with this new interface?

João Carlos.

Both 7-zip and winrar gave a data corruption error for this file, repaired easily enough though.

How to edit? Not a clue.

Edited: It is greyed out to the left of multiquote

Ah that binary you embedded in the script is an already compiled Au3 exe, so nay mind.

Edited by Mobius

wtfpl-badge-1.png