Okay so quite a while back I thought I saw a AutoIt script that converted a MSSQL database to a MySQL database. I can’t seem to find it on the forums anywhere. Does anyone know if one exists? And if there is not an Autoit solution where I can find a good free converter. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arual
      We have AutoIt code that performs a connection to an MS SQL database running SQL server 2012, tls 1.0. It has worked successfully for years.
      Today, our IT department migrated our database to a new server that is running SQL server 2016, tls 1.2. Now our connection string is no longer working.
      Here is the original that was working in SQL server 2012
      $sConnStr = "DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=servername,port;DATABASE=dbname;UID=user;PWD=pass" When that would run on the new server in SQL server 2016. We are getting the error [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SSL Security error
      We tried changing the connection string to 
      $sConnStr = "DRIVER={SQL Server Native Client 11.0};SERVER=servername,port;DATABASE=dbname;UID=user;PWD=pass" The new error we received is [Microsoft]
      TCP Provider: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. We can log in successfully using SSMS using the server name, port and user/pass.
      Any suggestions on what we need to change in order to get the connection to work again?
    • By argumentum
      $sQueryUpdateTime = "select intUpdateTime from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY intUpdateTime DESC limit 1"; $rs = mysqli_query($conn, $sQueryUpdateTime); $row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($rs); the above used to take 300+ ms. to query. Then I set it as index and takes 30 ms. Cool.
      $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 30 ms. on the indexed int $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC , PatientName ASC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 300 ms. due to "PatientName" been a text field, even as I did index it So my observation is that "PatientName" takes a long time to sort, even tho "$rows = 20". Sorting text in 20 rows should be fast.
      ..tho, I find that any 2nd argument in the ORDER BY is just slow.
      Is there a way to query this in a way to have a faster result back ?
      Thanks
      PS: added ADD INDEX `StudyDate_2` (`StudyDate`, `PatientBirthDate`) USING BTREE;  and searched by those two with not much speed change ( StudyDate and PatientBirthDate are integer ).
    • By argumentum
      I was thinking but I don't have the experience, so you may have the experience.
      I was thinking to chop a DB with 100.000 ( 20 columns ) in 10.000 DB chunks ( 10 DBs ) and query concurrently all of them to speed up a search, then add the results. Is that a sound idea ? Or will I run in trouble down the road. Should a DB better be keep in one piece ?
      The DB is now in MySQL. I wanna do all this chopping and use SQLite. 
      Thanks
      [solved]
    • By hugomito
      Hi all,
      I am having issues connecting to an MSSQL DB from a MacBook. The following code works fine from Windows 7 and Windows 10, but it is not working from MacBook.
      #include <file.au3> $obj_ErrorHandling = ObjEvent ("AutoIt.Error", "f_ErrorHandling") Const $c_SCRIPTNAME = StringLeft(@ScriptName, StringLen(@ScriptName) - 4) Const $c_EAILogFile = @ScriptDir & "\" & $c_SCRIPTNAME & "_" & StringUpper (@UserName) & ".log" Const $c_SCRIPTLOGFILE = FileOpen ($c_EAILogFile, $FO_OVERWRITE) FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Variables definition" & @CRLF) $txt_UserId = "User123" $txt_Password = "Password123" $txt_ProviderDatasource = "Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=server.companyname.com\ss123; Initial Catalog=MyTools; User ID=" & $txt_UserId & "; Password=" & $txt_Password FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Creating object" & @CRLF) $conn_Database = ObjCreate ("ADODB.Connection") FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Initializing connection string" & @CRLF) $conn_Database.ConnectionString = $txt_ProviderDatasource FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Connecting to Database" & @CRLF) $conn_Database.Open FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Database connected" & @CRLF) Func f_ErrorHandling ($obj_ErrorHandling) $HexNumber = Hex ($obj_ErrorHandling.number, 8) FileWrite ($c_SCRIPTLOGFILE, "[INFORMATION] Error occured while connecting Database!" & @CRLF) MsgBox (0, $c_SCRIPTNAME, "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "Error Number: " & $obj_ErrorHandling.Number & @CRLF & _ "Error Description: " & $obj_ErrorHandling.description & @CRLF & _ "Error WinDescription:" & $obj_ErrorHandling.windescription & @CRLF & _ "Error Last DLLL Error: " & $obj_ErrorHandling.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "Error Script Line: " & $obj_ErrorHandling.scriptline & @CRLF & _ "Error Source: " & $obj_ErrorHandling.source) SetError(1) Exit (1) EndFunc After executing it in a MacBook, the log file contains:
      [INFORMATION] Variables definition
      [INFORMATION] Creating object
      [INFORMATION] Error occured while connecting Database!
      And the error message is attached to this post.

Can anyone guide me how to resolve this issue?
      Thanks in Advance.

• By matwachich
      Hi guys!
      A pretty simple UDF to convert HTML to PDF using wkHTMLtoPDF.
      It uses the C API of the tool (DLL), so no external process, no ActiveX or COM sh*t.
      See the example, and the documentation of wkHTMLtoPDF.
      Cheers
      https://github.com/matwachich/wkhtmltopdf-au3