Compare File Modified Date to Current System Time

I've looked thru the forums and found lots of examples with file dates but not comparing a filedate to the system date.

Dates are very funny with all the weird formatting and I can't seem to find a way to do it! I'm looking for how many hours old the file is.

Can someone give me a hand please!

Func FileHowOldHours( $cFile )

Local $TempFileDate = FileGetTime( $cFile , 0 )
Local $Date = @MON & "/" & @MDAY & "/" & @YEAR
Local $JobLastRun = $TempFileDate[1] & "/" & $TempFileDate[2] & "/" & $TempFileDate[0]

Return  _DateDiff("h", $JobLastRun, $Date)
EndFunc
Edited by Patchworks

You weren't including the time in the $Date variable. Look at this code, modify it to your needs. Note that I used 's' (seconds) in the _DateDiff function, that was just for my testing.

#include <Date.au3>
Local $TempFileDate = FileGetTime( @ScriptName, 0 )
Local $JobLastRun = $TempFileDate[0] & "/" & $TempFileDate[1] & "/" & $TempFileDate[2] & " " & $TempFileDate[3] & ":" & $TempFileDate[4] & ":" & $TempFileDate[5]

MsgBox(0, '', _NowCalc() & @CRLF & $JobLastRun & @CRLF & _DateDiff("s", $JobLastRun, _NowCalc()))

- Bruce /*somdcomputerguy */  If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

You weren't including the time in the $Date variable. Look at this code, modify it to your needs. Note that I used 's' (seconds) in the _DateDiff function, that was just for my testing.

#include <Date.au3>
Local $TempFileDate = FileGetTime( @ScriptName, 0 )
Local $JobLastRun = $TempFileDate[0] & "/" & $TempFileDate[1] & "/" & $TempFileDate[2] & " " & $TempFileDate[3] & ":" & $TempFileDate[4] & ":" & $TempFileDate[5]

MsgBox(0, '', _NowCalc() & @CRLF & $JobLastRun & @CRLF & _DateDiff("s", $JobLastRun, _NowCalc()))

Thanks bud, you help was crutial. Here is what I ended up with.

Func LogFileAgeInHours( $cLogFile )
Local $cFileDate = FileGetTime( $cLogFile , 0 )  ;Get the Last Modified date and time
Return _DateDiff("h", $cFileDate[0] & "/" & $cFileDate[1] & "/" & $cFileDate[2] & " " & $cFileDate[3] & ":" & $cFileDate[4] & ":" & $cFileDate[5] , _NowCalc())
EndFunc