WinHTTP use a Proxy

Blacky94

Hi guys,

i have a big Problem. I start to create a email tool o create emails it works with

WinHTTP. Now i will use a Proxy in WinHTTP, I use a proxy and ask http://www.whatismyip.com/ my ip

it displayed the proxy but when i will create a email account it says u have already create a Account wih this proxy :mellow:. When i change the Proxy Settings with firefox, it works but only with firefox.

Here is my sourcecode:

#include <WinHTTP.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
$Proxy = "59.66.63.182:8909"
$hSession = _WinHttpOpen('Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1',$WINHTTP_ACCESS_TYPE_NAMED_PROXY = 3, $Proxy)
$hConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSession,'www.u7.eu')
$sHTML = _WinHttpSimpleRequest($hConnect, "GET", "index.php?action=signup")
$sHTML = _WinHttpSimpleRequest($hConnect, "POST","index.php?action=signup","http://www.u7.eu/index.php?action=signup","do=createAccount&transPostVars=true&codeID=&email_local=nuqdneqqmmiuudn&email_domain=u7.eu&salutation=herr&firstname=njcnsx&surname=ndn&street=ndn&no=89&zip=232489&city=ndjnjn&country=25&phone=9283989&altmail=cujwenechhw%40yahoo.de&pass1=90213dji1je&pass2=040994&tos=true")
FileDelete('HTML.html')
FileWrite("HTML.html",$sHTML)
_WinHttpCloseHandle($hConnect)
_WinHttpCloseHandle($hSession)

Thanks for all helpful answers and sorry for my bad englisch x|.

Don't you think it's against their rules to automatically create email accounts?

Discussion of how to automating sites that don't want to be automated is against forum rules.

Regards,Hannes[spoiler]If you can't convince them, confuse them![/spoiler]