Please,look at this script,why it isnt working?

I ordered a script,was offered this,

Global $Paused
HotKeySet("z", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
If Not ProcessExists("notepad.exe") Then
    MsgBox(48, "????", "??????? ?? ???????! - ?????")
    Exit
EndIf
Send("^!6")
Sleep (100)
Send("5")
Sleep(2750)
Send("1")
Sleep(750)
Send("1")
Sleep(750)
Send("1")
Sleep(750)
Send("1")
Sleep(750)
PixelSend()
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func TogglePause()
    $Paused = NOT $Paused
    While $Paused
        sleep(100)
        ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)
    WEnd
    ToolTip("")
    PixelSend()
EndFunc
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Func PixelSend()
    While PixelGetColor( 500 , 500 ) = 0
        Send("1")
        Sleep(750)
    WEnd
    If PixelGetColor( 500 , 500 ) <> 0 Then
        Send("2")
        Sleep(750)
    EndIf
        Send("3")
        Sleep(2750)
    EndIf
        Send("6")
        Sleep(750)
    EndIf
        Send("4")
        Sleep(750)
    EndIf
    PixelSend()
EndFunc
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc
when i try it-it does not keep sleep routines amongst other things.

What i ordered was <ctrl-6>,sleep 500,followed by key press<1>,with sleep(1000) between EACH key press-5 times.AFTER what it does sleep(1000),checks for 0x000000 color in given coordinates,if not-continues key press<1>.IF YES,sleep(1000) and uses key press<2>.Follows 0x000000 control again,if NOT,sleep (1000) and uses key press<3>..Follows 0x000000 control again,if NOT,sleep 1000+uses key press<4>.Followed by sleep (1000) and key press<6>Generally speaking,all keyboard uses must have sleep(1000) between them.Started by keypress <z>,paused by keypress<pause>,exit by keypress<z>.All thing goes round and round,until i stop loop,preferrably instant stop,not looping to end.

At current state-after pause it loops on keypress <6>,unless i use <1> manually.What i REALLY need is global restriction for button <6> using no more often,then every 20 sec.Even if variables say so.And i really need,that after pressed pause-script starts from start,skipping all endpart.

Edited by Dumbscripter

You ordered... and were offered? ;)

Our customer support must really be slipping. You should complain to the management and demand a full refund of your purchase price.

:graduated:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Very funny...lets say otherwise....i asked for certain script in other place.Got,what i got.Now,after i used it a bit,seems it has only couple minor flaws,but i cant fix them myself.It is basically working,but i'd prefer it to start from start of script after paused,and key press <6> issue remains unsolved.Also.key press <4>,depending from variable from color return,needs to be changed to IF NOT.....0,then do nothing,ELSE use <4>.There is other issue with other key also,but i dont reveal it here.

By me,seems like friendly dude,who scripted it for me (free ofc),is busy...or meet his scripting limits....or bored with my problems.

Where can i get color hex table or something.....0 is black,what other colors are,and how to pick,say,from light grey to black all palette?I mean,yeah,i could get basic color hexes from say..Paint...but how to force look for entire color area.from dark blue to light blue ect?

Also,how to force all script wait after certain key press for 2500,only then going further?<4> in this very script isn't called,seems follow up overrides,thus cancels it.

Edited by Dumbscripter

Very funny...lets say otherwise....i asked for certain script in other place.Got,what i got.Now,after i used it a bit,seems it has only couple minor flaws,but i cant fix them myself.It is basically working,but i'd prefer it to start from start of script after paused,and key press <6> issue remains unsolved.Also.key press <4>,depending from variable from color return,needs to be changed to IF NOT.....0,then do nothing,ELSE use <4>.There is other issue with other key also,but i dont reveal it here.

By me,seems like friendly dude,who scripted it for me (free ofc),is busy...or meet his scripting limits....or bored with my problems.

Where can i get color hex table or something.....0 is black,what other colors are,and how to pick,say,from light grey to black all palette?I mean,yeah,i could get basic color hexes from say..Paint...but how to force look for entire color area.from dark blue to light blue ect?

Also,how to force all script wait after certain key press for 2500,only then going further?<4> in this very script isn't called,seems follow up overrides,thus cancels it.

Seems more like your having issues with a game that's not picking up certain key sends right?

Else, why would you use pixel get color on note pad? :graduated:

Edit: it's ok if its for a game, just tell us, to better understand your problem.

Edited by THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

but how to force look for entire color area.from dark blue to light blue ect?

PixelSearch is a function offered by AutoIt. Here is the example in the help.

; Find a pure red pixel in the range 0,0-20,300
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
If Not @error Then
 MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf

; Find a pure red pixel or a red pixel within 10 shades variations of pure red
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000, 10 )
If Not @error Then
 MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf

You ordered... and were offered? ;)

Our customer support must really be slipping. You should complain to the management and demand a full refund of your purchase price.

:graduated:

Not only that, he should complain to to his congressman. Get a law passed to prevent him from ....well, you know.....

Ha..ha..ha.Does 10 shades variations covers entire given color?Aka....how big needs to be numerical to cover entire color shades?100?Thank you Jessem for constructive answer,would not bother mention other forum trolls.I dont feed trolls,i need that food myslef.

I try to change color stuff

.Now are left issues with pause and i need set button <5> to cast stuff with 2 sec casting time and followed 0.5 sec wait(yes,its game shooting macro,using 5 shots and one pet heal in end).Macro,not bot.I pick my position,targets,loot ect manually.It just helps me not clicking with mouse so often (i mouseclick abilities).Turned out,that game hurt my hand....too mutch clicking.(i am too old for this stuff).

Edited by SmOke_N
media removed

So who you calling a troll?... bot boy.

If your to old to click the controls in a game and not smart enough to write your own bot then give up without posting here in AutoIt help forum.

It's obvious your intent is to get a script written for you just to help you play a game.

Also obvious is that this forum has rules against posting about automating games, which you refuse to adhere to.

The ppl you refer to as trolls are users that could probably actually help you, but won't.

As a guess from your own admission that your wanting help automating a game it won't be long before your thread is locked.