EasyCoder V2

FuryCell

Here is a program I just made called EasyCoder. It is a much better version of my old EasyCoder with a nice GUI and almost half a dozen ways to encode \ encrypt your data. Some of them are quite fun to fool around with especially RV and XV becuase they make your text look like they are in a different langauge. :)

It uses my Encoding\Encyption UDFs which can be found here.

Please let me know what you think of it.

-SolidSnake

ECV2.ZIP

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

looks like a cool idea.... so i try it out

down load the zip... installl in its own folder under Autoit

type in how are you and use the original setting (radio "R")

and that looks cool so i try another (radio "XE")

I get nothing but i see a config setting file, i open it it says encodingmethod=2

doesnt do anything, i close it, re open and nothing

i try the next radio same thing?????

8)

edit

® works

(RV) works

(AE) just gives larger and larger number only

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

looks like a cool idea.... so i try it out

down load the zip... installl in its own folder under Autoit

type in how are you and use the original setting (radio "R")

and that looks cool so i try another (radio "XE")

I get nothing but i see a config setting file, i open it it says encodingmethod=2

doesnt do anything, i close it, re open and nothing

i try the next radio same thing?????

8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you select XE,XD,XVE,or XVD you have to enter a number to be used as a key in the inputbox above where it says encoding method.

Hope that helps.

Also. If there is an e at the end of the name that means that it is used to encrypt. To decrypt just find the same name with a D at the end instead of E. If there is no E or D at the end that means the same radio both encrypts and decrypts.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by SolidSnake
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

I'm working on another version that will pull down song information and put it into the GUI, however, it keeps locking up on me. I'll post the code soon, I'm working with Message right now on an automated PDF encryption/emailer program or something, maybe I'll be done this side of christmas :)

(I tell ya, I've forgotton more EndIf statements in Message's scripts than I've ever had to write :evil:)

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

I'm working on another version that will pull down song information and put it into the GUI, however, it keeps locking up on me.  I'll post the code soon, I'm working with Message right now on an automated PDF encryption/emailer program or something, maybe I'll be done this side of christmas :)

(I tell ya, I've forgotton more EndIf statements in Message's scripts than I've ever had to write :evil:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just Curious. Why would you need to encrypt song info.

P.S. Thanks for the feedback

I'm not encrypting song info.

My project is a streaming music player that has album information taken from the station's website.

The project that's keeping me on my toes, and my hair falling to the floor, is working on an automated PDF emailer that encrypts the files with blowfish before sending the email...

Writing AutoIt scripts since

_DateAdd("d", -2, _NowCalcDate())

checkout my cybertext program, it might give u some ideas.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool. :)

But I got an Error when trying to decrypt.

Line 16  (File "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\String.au3"):

Local $strChar, $aryHex, $i, $iDec, $Char, $file, $strHex, $iOne, $iTwo
Local $strChar, $aryHex, $i, $iDec, $Char, $file, ^ ERROR

Error: Can not redeclare a parameter inside a user function.

P.S. I like the cool effects. :evil:

Edited by SolidSnake

hmm. im using the latest version of autoit beta, have u tried using string.au3 by itself? i think i had errors too before i updated.

Edit: password to use is bacon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah. Just tried it with the latest beta and it works fine now.

Thanks.

Good Job. :)

I'm not encrypting song info.

My project is a streaming music player that has album information taken from the station's website.

The project that's keeping me on my toes, and my hair falling to the floor, is working on an automated PDF emailer that encrypts the files with blowfish before sending the email...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the reply , but what do you mean by another verison?