_UskinLibrary.au3 (UDF) - Skin with DLL free (no ads) and fully functional!

JScript

First, I hope this isn't true ; AutoIt 3.0.103 example. Are you running this on an x64 system, because if you are, you need to make sure you don't compile it with the x64 compiler.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Nah, thats from the example so it was made back then, lol. And yes I am, but I saw the previous posts and selected complied as x86.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

@Damein

You need this:

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=0   ;Compression parameter 0-4  0=Low 2=normal 4=High. Default=2
#AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n        ;(Y/N) Compress output program.  Default=Y

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

• 1 month later...

Any idea how to use USkinLoadSkinFromBuffer or USkinLoadSkinFromResource function from the DLL?

Found this link here: http://www.helplib.net/help/9066db3c7d28f66f452fabd352a954f4

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

@wakillon: thanks for the link!

Here what I got so far: http://pastebin.com/wJt0Fg7f

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

There is a problem with unicode...

I have Russian Win7, and some buttons of FileOpenDialog not displayed correctly:

post-20477-0-40898100-1341632752_thumb.p

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Spoiler

Using OS: Win 7 Professional, Using AutoIt Ver(s): 3.3.6.1 / 3.3.8.1

AutoIt_Rus_Community.png AutoIt Russian Community

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngExamples: 
ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

==================================================
My_Userbar.gif

AutoIt is simple, subtle, elegant. © AutoIt Team

JScript

Any progress with my issue? :whistle:

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngProjects: ATT - Application Translate Tool {new}| BlockIt - Block files & folders {new}| SIP - Selected Image Preview {new}| SISCABMAN - SciTE Abbreviations Manager {new}| AutoIt Path Switcher | AutoIt Menu for Opera! | YouTube Download Center! | Desktop Icons Restorator | Math Tasks | KeyBoard & Mouse Cleaner | CaptureIt - Capture Images Utility | CheckFileSize Program

AutoIt_Icon_small.pngUDFs: OnAutoItErrorRegister - Handle AutoIt critical errors {new}| AutoIt Syntax Highlight {new}| Opera Library! | Winamp Library | GetFolderToMenu | Custom_InputBox()! | _FileRun UDF | _CheckInput() UDF | _GUIInputSetOnlyNumbers() UDF | _FileGetValidName() UDF | _GUICtrlCreateRadioCBox UDF | _GuiCreateGrid() | _PathSplitByRegExp() | _GUICtrlListView_MoveItems - UDF | GUICtrlSetOnHover_UDF! | _ControlTab UDF! | _MouseSetOnEvent() UDF! | _ProcessListEx - UDF | GUICtrl_SetResizing - UDF! | Mod. for _IniString UDFs | _StringStripChars UDF | _ColorIsDarkShade UDF | _ColorConvertValue UDF | _GUICtrlTab_CoverBackground | CUI_App_UDF | _IncludeScripts UDF | _AutoIt3ExecuteCode | _DragList UDF | Mod. for _ListView_Progress | _ListView_SysLink | _GenerateRandomNumbers | _BlockInputEx | _IsPressedEx | OnAutoItExit Handler | _GUICtrlCreateTFLabel UDF | WinControlSetEvent UDF | Mod. for _DirGetSizeEx UDF

ScreenSaver Demo - Matrix included | Gui Drag Without pause the script | _WinAttach()! | Turn Off/On Monitor | ComboBox Handler Example | Mod. for "Thinking Box" | Cool "About" Box | TasksBar Imitation Demo

Like the Projects/UDFs/Examples? Please rate the topic (up-right corner of the post header: Rating AutoIt_Rating.gif)

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

I think I can not say for sure because I just did an installation of language pack and I do not think is very valid...

Test with this example below and return with the results, we'll see if fails with all skins available or only a few:

; *** Start added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <ListViewConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
; *** End added by AutoIt3Wrapper ***
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=n

#include <File.au3>
#include <WinAPIEx.au3>
#include <String.au3>
#include "_UskinLibrary.au3"

Global $iEZS_LTHEMEEVENT = 1, $hPreview
Global Const $sINI = @TempDir & 'Skin.ini'

_LoadSkin("")

Func _LoadSkin($sSkinsFolder = "")
    Local $aFileList, $hWinhandle, $iButton1, $iButton2, $iButton3, $iMsg
    Local $iCoordMode, $iEventMode, $sColuns, $iLVCtrlID, $iLVICtrlID
    Local $sListItem, $sDatFile, $sCol1, $sCol2, $sCol3, $sCol4
    Local $hFile, $hInstance, $hResource, $hData, $pData, $tData

If $sSkinsFolder = "" Then $sSkinsFolder = @ScriptDir & "Skins"

While 1
        $aFileList = _FileListToArray($sSkinsFolder, "*.msstyles", 1)
        If @error Then
            $sSkinsFolder = FileSelectFolder("Selecione a pasta com skins.", "::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}", 2, @ScriptDir)
            If @error Then
                Return 0
            EndIf
            ContinueLoop
        EndIf
        ExitLoop
    WEnd
    $iCoordMode = Opt("GUICoordMode", 1)
    $iEventMode = Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 0)

_USkin_Init($sSkinsFolder & "" & $aFileList[1])

$hWinhandle = GUICreate("Skins", 706, 405, -1, -1, BitOR($WS_CAPTION, $WS_SYSMENU), BitOR($WS_EX_APPWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST));$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW
    GUISwitch($hWinhandle)

$sColuns = "Nome" & _StringRepeat(" ", 30) & "|" & _
            "Autor" & _StringRepeat(" ", 20) & "|" & _
            "Versão" & _StringRepeat(" ", 10) & "|" & "Link" & _StringRepeat(" ", 20) & "|" & "Caminho" & _StringRepeat(" ", 100)
    $iLVCtrlID = GUICtrlCreateListView($sColuns, 14, 30, 472, 308, _
            BitOR($LVS_REPORT, $LVS_SINGLESEL, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER, $LVS_SORTASCENDING, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL), _
            BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT))
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label1" & ":", 500, 27, 191, 20, 0x0B + 0x08000000)
    ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $vDAT_COLOR_FONTFRONT)
    GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2" & ":", 15, 10, 100, 17, 0x0B + 0x08000000)
    ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $vDAT_COLOR_FONTFRONT)
    GUICtrlCreateButton("", 14, 354, 677, 2, 0x08000000, 0x00020000)
    $iButton1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 234, 368, 75, 21)
    $iButton2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancelar", 396, 368, 75, 21)
    $iButton3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Verificar mais temas na web...", 500, 260, 190, 24)
    GUICtrlSetState($iButton1, 512)

For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0]
        $sDatFile = $sSkinsFolder & "" & $aFileList[$i]
        ;
        ;----> Load .msstyles to memory
        $hInstance = _WinAPI_LoadLibraryEx($sDatFile, $LOAD_LIBRARY_AS_DATAFILE)
        ; Load INI file resource...
        $hResource = _WinAPI_FindResource($hInstance, 'TEXTFILE', "THEMES_INI")
        $iSize = _WinAPI_SizeOfResource($hInstance, $hResource)
        $hData = _WinAPI_LoadResource($hInstance, $hResource)
        $pData = _WinAPI_LockResource($hData)
        ;--
        ; Save resource to .ini file
        $hFile = FileOpen($sINI, 2 + 16)
        $tData = DllStructCreate('byte[' & $iSize & ']', $pData)
        FileWrite($hFile, DllStructGetData($tData, 1))
        FileClose($hFile)
        _WinAPI_FreeLibrary($hInstance)
        ;<---- Unload .msstyles from memory
        ;
        $sCol1 = IniRead($sINI, "Documentation", "DisplayName", "")
        $sCol2 = IniRead($sINI, 'Documentation', 'Author', '')
        $sCol3 = IniRead($sINI, 'Documentation', 'Version', '')
        $sCol4 = IniRead($sINI, 'Documentation', 'URL', '')
        $sCol5 = $sDatFile
        $iLVICtrlID = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($sCol1 & "|" & $sCol2 & "|" & $sCol3 & "|" & $sCol4 & "|" & $sCol5, $iLVCtrlID)
        ;If $sDatFile = $sEZS_SKINPATH Then    GUICtrlSetState($iLVICtrlID, $GUI_FOCUS)
    Next

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hWinhandle)
    $hPreview = GUICreate("", 190, 140, 498, 62, BitOR($WS_CAPTION, $WS_SYSMENU, $WS_CHILD), -1, $hWinhandle)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hPreview)

GUIRegisterMsg($WM_SYSCOMMAND, "On_WM_SYSCOMMAND")
    $iEZS_LTHEMEEVENT = 0
    GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "__EzSkinThemeEvents")

While 1
        $iMsg = GUIGetMsg()
        ; These lines implement the reading of the key Enter and they activate the button 1
        If $iMsg = $iButton1 Then
            $sListItem = GUICtrlRead(GUICtrlRead($iLVCtrlID))
            If $sListItem <> "" Then
                ;$sDatFile = StringSplit($sListItem, "|")
                ;$sEZS_SKINPATH = $sDatFile[4]
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        ElseIf $iMsg = $iButton2 Or $iMsg = -3 Then ; $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Opt("GUIOnEventMode", $iEventMode)
            Opt("GUICoordMode", $iCoordMode)
            GUIDelete($hWinhandle)
            GUIRegisterMsg(0x004E, "")
            Return 0
        ElseIf $iMsg = $iButton3 Then
            ;
        EndIf
    WEnd
    GUIDelete($hWinhandle)

Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_LoadSkin

Func On_WM_SYSCOMMAND($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Switch $hWnd
        Case $hPreview
            If BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) = 0xF010 Or BitAND($wParam, 0xFFF0) = 0xF060 Then Return False
    EndSwitch

Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
EndFunc   ;==>On_WM_SYSCOMMAND

; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# ===========================================================================================================
; Name...........: __EzSkinThemeEvents
; Description ...: WM_NOTIFY event for _EzSkinLoadTheme().
; Syntax.........: __EzSkinThemeEvents( WndGUI, MsgID, WParam, LParam )
; Author ........: jscript
; Example .......; __EzSkinThemeEvents()
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func __EzSkinThemeEvents($hWndGUI, $MsgID, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $iCtrlID = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam), $nResult = GUICtrlRead($iCtrlID)

If $nResult <> $iEZS_LTHEMEEVENT And $nResult <> 0 Then
        Local $sListItem = GUICtrlRead($nResult), $aDatFile = StringSplit($sListItem, "|")
        If @error Then Return 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'
        _USkin_LoadSkin($aDatFile[5])
        $iEZS_LTHEMEEVENT = $nResult
    EndIf
    Return 'GUI_RUNDEFMSG'
EndFunc   ;==>__EzSkinThemeEvents

Regards,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

All skins the same :(

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

The help file of the DLL does not have information to help in this case.

Frankly I have no idea how to solve this!

Note: If you can, do the following: Installs the English language pack and there is still the same problem, ok?

Regards,

João Carlos.

somewh10.png

Note: If you can, do the following: Installs the English language pack and there is still the same problem, ok?

I have Hebrew (MUI) system on my other computer, and the buttons there on english, so the problem is definitely in the char type that used to set data for dialogs.

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

Btw, i just realized that we can compress the skins with UPX, from ~11 mb skin we get ~300 kb :).

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

Yes, I use them all compressed with UPX without any problems!

Then why you didn't compressed them in first post's archive? :)

Spoiler

My Work...

Spoiler

* === My topics === *

My_Userbar.gif

But only embedded in .au3, I don't use in .msstyles format...

Some have problems if they are compressed directly! :(

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

somewh10.png