_UskinLibrary.au3 (UDF) - Skin with DLL free (no ads) and fully functional!

JScript

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Skin much easier to add in the script, great UDF congratulations.

Edited by Belini

Something interesting that seems to be happening when I use this dll to skin a GUI app of mine, whenever a skin is loaded and you use the function "InetGet()" the application will crash and become unresponsive and trigger windows to attempt to file a bug report.

I've spent a good little while trying to figure out what was happening until I realized it was the skinning dll causing the crash, the only thing that seems to prevent this is having the app copy its self somewhere and sending it an argument that will trigger the function while while the skin is not loaded in order to prevent the crash.

@THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

It also usually crash with the UDF "GIFAnimation.au3" made by trancexx...

Have you tested your program compiled without the compression option?

Regards,

João Carlos.

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

@THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

It also usually crash with the UDF "GIFAnimation.au3" made by trancexx...

Have you tested your program compiled without the compression option?

Regards,

João Carlos.

yep yep, I don't like using UPX because it triggers antivirus scanners to flag my file as suspicious and causes the average Joe to think my script is malicious if they don't know how to validate its authenticity, I've compiled and tested it at least 30 times attempting to figure out why the dll was causing this, something tells me it has something to do with the threads it creates, also, the app does not need to be compiled, if you just run the script in scite, you will get the same result.

And on an unrelated subject, almost every script I compile, Avira seems to flag it as ":[bad Archive Format", I have no idea why it's doing this. I tried contacting them but gave up because I cannot actully find anyway to inquire about the problem.

":[bad Archive Format" ??? Very strange...

I'll do some tests and post the results, thanks!

Regards,

João Carlos.

By the way, avira isn't flagging it due to the uskin dll, it's just globally flagging some of the compiled scripts I make regardless of what they have in them.

I like this it's great, very nice indeed :) ! Just one question and I hope that you can help I have checked the links to the other skins and there are some nice ones that I would like to use but I noticed that each skin has a seperate .au3 file for the msstyles . So therefore, my question is this can you post some guidance on how to go about creating the au3 file needed for the msstyles file?

Muito obrigado

I like this it's great, very nice indeed Posted Image ! Just one question and I hope that you can help I have checked the links to the other skins and there are some nice ones that I would like to use but I noticed that each skin has a seperate .au3 file for the msstyles . So therefore, my question is this can you post some guidance on how to go about creating the au3 file needed for the msstyles file?

Muito obrigado

Read the first post. Either use the .msstyles-File directly (FileInstall) or use the CreateEmbeddedFile-method

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

@Ambient download this script ==> http://www.4shared.com/rar/eEA_wO_0/Skins.html when I have time I create a topic with the subject.

Edited by Belini

@Mikeman27294

I also want to know how to do this...

Regards,

João Carlos.

Hmmm... sounds good enough for me hahaha

I have googled around and haven't found a website for this DLL. Another forum that I used to be heavily involved in (This was a certain form of multimedia design however), has another forum for a language called dark basic. They seem to have a wrapper for USkin aswell, but I haven't found a link to a website from them either.