help me please with my script

nobleman07

I am making a bot for pretty much any role playing game that I play and so I am trying to add a auto tab feature to my current bot, all my current bot does is just use any skill that i tell it to use.

Im very new with using auto it and so when you suggest something, you might also want to tell me where i should put it in my coding. otherwise i will not know where to put it Posted Image

Edit:

Also if there is a way, I would like to add it to the GUI as an option that could be turned on and off. But I dont know if that could be done. So if it cant thanks anyways.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

GUICreate("Jaret's Bot", 335, 200)

GUICtrlCreateLabel("Skill 1", 8, 10)
$key1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 40, 8, 50)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Delay", 8, 44)
$time1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 40,40, 50)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Skill 2", 8, 74)
$key2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 40,72, 50)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Delay", 8, 104)
$time2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 40,104, 50)

$startbutton = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 190, 8, 60)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

HotKeySet("{END}", "close")

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()

Select

Case $msg = $startbutton
                                $send1 = GUICtrlRead($key1)
                                $sleep1 = GUICtrlRead($time1)
                                $send2 = GUICtrlRead($key2)
                                $sleep2 = GUICtrlRead($time2)
                        While 1
                                Send($send1)
                                Sleep($sleep1)

Send($send2)
                                Sleep($sleep2)
                        WEnd
                Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                        GUIDelete()
                        ExitLoop
                        Exit

EndSelect

WEnd

Func close()

Exit

EndFunc
Edited by nobleman07

Define auto-tab as in automated tab key pressing? Creating a new GUI tab? What?

Edited by rcmaehl

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Please read the forum rules nobleman07

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Please read the forum rules nobleman07

If he's not talking about key-presses and just talking about Creating new GUI tabs then it's not against the rules. This is why I asked.

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

If he's not talking about key-presses and just talking about Creating new GUI tabs then it's not against the rules. This is why I asked.

Oh really? It's funny, I don't seem to recall that particular part of the rules. What I seem to recall is that game automation discussion is zero-tolerance.

Let me make this clear to you: Do not post in threads that are about game automation. If you do and I catch you I will give you a vacation from this forum until I feel that you can be allowed back on without making up falsehoods about the rules as you go along.

Anyway, thread locked as it's rather obviously against the rules.