how to remove ads from web page

Hi, somebody can help to find solution to remove ads from website in IE

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

like greasemonkey

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

that don't work properly, need something else.

What do you mean by "doesn't work properly"? Could you please be a little bit more specific? Do you get any error messages? Wrong results? Whatever?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2021-11-10 - Version 1.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (NEW 2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (NEW 2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (2019-12-03 - Version 1.5.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mo0C0w
      Hey guys!
      I just started working with the GUI yesterday and it has only brought more fun to the Autoit adventure  
      Basically I have a GUI windows that opens and based on the selection of the combo box the button will do something different. This specific scenario I am talking about the Client Update Verification  combo selection. When selected and the button is pressed my second gui window opens. As of now if I only paste comp1 or comp2 by itself it works correctly, but if I paste both, it has a fit.
      What would the correct way to do this be? Any help or examples, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Client_List.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\dnoble\pictures\plexiibox v4.kxf Global $Form1_1 = GUICreate("Plexii", 336, 419, 1548, 586) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) Global $Pic1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("C:\Users\dnoble\Pictures\plexii.jpg", 41, 0, 252, 268, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_PIC,$SS_CENTERIMAGE)) Global $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Select Test", 125, 280, 95, 24) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Combo2 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("Select Test", 39, 312, 257, 25, BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWN,$CBS_AUTOHSCROLL)) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Client Update Verification|Bids") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") Global $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Proceed", 111, 352, 129, 33) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 If GUICtrlRead($Combo2) = "Client Update Verification" Then _Form2() ;clientupdateverification() EndSwitch WEnd Func _Form2() #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\users\dnoble\pictures\plexiiboxclientupdate verification.kxf $Form1_1 = GUICreate("Plexii", 336, 521, 866, 454) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 57, 72, 241, 345) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Edit1") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute", 95, 440, 145, 41) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 If GUICtrlRead($Edit1) = "comp1" Then comp1() If GUICtrlRead($Edit1) = "comp2" Then comp2() EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  

• By mike1950r
      Hi,
      I have a problem with the scrollbar in edit control.
      In my case I use richedit, but it appears also in the "normal" editcontrol.
      The problem ONLY appears, when working with my program (including editcontrol) and another program like notpad on the other screen.
      It appears when using the scrollbar of notepad, then my scroll bar and so on ... (vertical scrollbars only)
      and then suddenly the area behind my scrollbar gets highlighted (black) like selected, above and below,
      if i move the mouse to the left during pressing, the whole area behind the scrollbar gets highlighted in black.
      When my program is loaded alone the problem NEVER happens.
      I have made two screenshots, 1st one when the problem appears, and the second one showing when moving to the left.
      I really have no idea and there is nothing special in my editcontrol.
      I would be really thankful, if someone could help me further to get this issue solved.
      thanks in advance
      cheers mike

• By kellariluukku
      Hey.
      Is there anything that does the same thing as this?

Namely I'm talking about detecting when something has changed on screen.
      The FastFind library is crashing without any errors after running:
      FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 0) FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 1) $diff = FFLocalizeChanges(0, 1) And then trying to overwritite the old snapshot (0 or 1).
      If I use always different snapshot numbers its using too much memory and will eventually crash my pc.
      I tried downloading older versions but they're not working and the author is inactive.

It takes 2 snapshots and compares them returning the area that has changed very quickly (left, top, right ,bottom).
      Can anyone help me do this?
      Looping PixelGetColor would require a bunch of extra code to my purpose and its not as efficient...

Thanks

• By JuanFelipe
      Hello guys!
      I have a problem with a script, in the past I made a program and it worked perfect, I recently used it again and it already stands still in one step, the problem is a Javascript event that changed but now I cannot execute it.

<td colspan="2" align="center"><input type="button" id="Buscar" name="Buscar" value="Buscar" onclick="javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');" class="boton"></td>  
      Previously I used this code and it worked, but now it does nothing
      $botonconsulta = _IEGetObjByName($oIE,"Buscar") _IEAction($botonconsulta, 'click') _IELoadWait($oIE)  
      Now I have tried the following codes but none works.

;==================== 1 _IEHeadInsertEventScript($oIE, "document", "onclick", "javascript:enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');") ControlClick("SUPER CELAC", "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 2 $forma = $oIE.document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento $oIE.Navigate("JavaScript:enviarForma("&$forma&",""0"");") _IELoadWait($oIE) ;==================== 3 $boton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Buscar") $boton.document.parentwindow.execScript("enviarForma(document.obtenercasosPersonaPorDocumento,'0');", "javascript") I hope you can guide me, because I think the error is in the parameters that the javascript function receives but I don't know how to send it, here I leave the first part of the JavaScript function.
      function enviarForma(frm,tipoForma){ var bExisteDatoConsulta = false; var bError=true; var mensajeError=""; switch (tipoForma) { //--Forma documento case "0": if (validar_campo_no_vacio_no_print(frm.numeroDocumento)) { if (!isNum(frm.numeroDocumento.value)) { bError = false; mensajeError += "El número de documento debe ser un valor numérico\n"; } bExisteDatoConsulta = true; } else { mensajeError += "Debe digitar un número de documento\n"; } break;  Thanks!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      good morning autoit team
      please i need your help
      am trying to make an program that work with hotkeys
      it function is to change the volume to the current application
      e.g when i select the vlc window by using this hotkey i will be able to change the vlc volume with out changing the system volume.
       am able to get the process handle and the process name of the window
      but when am trying to get or set the volume i does not succeded
      i tried to search in this forums but no result.
      can you please guide me to do that.
      am waiting for your answers
      thanks in advanced