Open hosts file ?

MrVietA2

For such a simple thing why do you want to keep your code from being decompiled? That makes no sense seeing:

1. You posted your code already

2. Your basically did in your code create a GUI with a button to open the host file in notepad.

Hardly anyone would waste time trying to decompile something as simple as that. If anything they would just write something to do the job.

For such a simple thing why do you want to keep your code from being decompiled? That makes no sense seeing:

1. You posted your code already

2. Your basically did in your code create a GUI with a button to open the host file in notepad.

Hardly anyone would waste time trying to decompile something as simple as that. If anything they would just write something to do the job.

I say with other script not "Hosts file Open" in #19 :graduated: , I live in VietNam and the protection for script is very important ! Because someone can change some code and says " that is my program ! " - AwfuL !

Can you help me ? Thanks

Edited by MrVietA2

What version of AutoIt are you using? Very old can be decompiled using the Exe2Aut.exe file

Did you tell The AutoIt wrapper to save the script inside the EXE? That makes it simple to get the code.

Main point:

Any Code in Any Language can be decompiled if you have the interest in doing it and if you think there is some benefit to be gained that is worth the effort.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

What version of AutoIt are you using? Very old can be decompiled using the Exe2Aut.exe file

Did you tell The AutoIt wrapper to save the script inside the EXE? That makes it simple to get the code.

Main point:

Any Code in Any Language can be decompiled if you have the interest in doing it and if you think there is some benefit to be gained that is worth the effort.

Oh, I see it, thanks :graduated:

Edited by MrVietA2

I say with other script not "Hosts file Open" in #19 :graduated: , I live in VietNam and the protection for script is very important ! Because someone can change some code and says " that is my program ! " - AwfuL !

Can you help me ? Thanks

are you kidding me? Again, you're thinking is WAY to far as security goes.