Autoit script help!!!

nanodroid

I'm a newbie so take it easy on me I will get better...my question is I have created a simple script. Now when I run the "Debug to Console" or Alt-D it shows me the issue but I really don't understand what it is saying the the issue is. can anyone assist.

#region --- Au3Recorder generated code Start ---

_WinWaitActivate("Program Manager","")@crlf '

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : _WinWaitActivate("Program Manager","") = ' & _WinWaitActivate("Program Manager","") & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : '' = ' & ' & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

MouseClick("left",1700,161,2)

_WinWaitActivate("Todd","")

MouseClick("left",243,142,2)

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : MouseClick("left",243,142,2) = ' & MouseClick("left",243,142,2) & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : MouseClick("left",243,142,2) = ' & MouseClick("left",243,142,2) & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : ") = ' & ") & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : MouseClick("left",243,142,2)") = ' & MouseClick("left",243,142,2)") & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

#region --- Internal functions Au3Recorder Start ---

Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=0)

WinWait($title,$text,$timeout)

If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text)

WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout)

EndFunc

#endregion --- Internal functions Au3Recorder End ---

#endregion --- Au3Recorder generated code End ---

#endregion --- Au3Recorder generated code End ---

Here's a place to start

_WinWaitActivate("Program Manager",""); Remove this from the line>>>>> @crlf '

Also, get rid of all of those debug to consoles because they're not showing you anything at all that would help.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator