Is it possible to create more sophisticated GUI-s with autoit?

topsecret

Hy guys, I'm not a pro in autoit but I'm getting used to it and wondering if it's possible to write and design something like this

----> http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm with autoit?

Sorry if it's a stupid question, and before any judgement, I am using Koda and am fully aware of it's capabilities but wondering if there is more to it or not...

A nice evening for all of you...

If mean "Can you create a gui using AutoIt that looks like the window shown on that page" then the answer is yes.

You need a disabled background image filling the client area, and images for the big buttons. Then you need to use some "on_hover" udf or routines to detect when the mouse cursor is over the buttons and change the image depending on whether the button is pressed or not and whether hovered over or not.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I just made this GUI in AutoIT (Not as fancy as that one, sure). I used Zetto Buttons (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/131865-graphical-zetto-button-udfs/) and this

You can also use PNGs as a GUI instead of depending completely in regular windows.

Edited by telmob