1. Loz

Loz

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By marcoauto
      ciao
      I have a Delphi compiled program that I use for work and I can read some logs with this function:
      Func __ReadExternalListBox() Local $hListBox, $iItemCount $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") ConsoleWrite("$hListBox = " & $hListBox & @CRLF) $iItemCount = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hListBox) For $i = $iStart To $iItemCount - 1 ConsoleWrite(GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hListBox,$i) & @CRLF) Next EndFunc ;==>__ReadExternalListBox I can find pid and full path of the process.
      The problem is when I must open another process: I can't read the new ListBox because the title of the window to read is the same and the function 
      $hListBox = ControlGetHandle("Software Setup", "", "[CLASS:TListBox; INSTANCE:1]") return me only one handle.
      With Autoinfo I can read handle: is, for this instance, 0x0001099C and is $hListBox

But I need to automize some function and I can't always change in runtime this values.
      Ideas? Is there e method to read this title windows associated to a determined pid?
      PS:
      I don't need the handle from the pid windows application, but from its control
      if I use
      _WinAPI_EnumProcessWindows() the function return me window handle, not Control handle
      I
      In this case Windows Handle is 0x001007DA but I need Control Handle that is 0x0001099C
      Thankyou
      Marco
    • By SEuBo
      Hi there,
      while I created an example script to generate and execute a function during runtime, I stumbled across a neat way to share data between running autoit scripts.
      This is done using the amazing magic of  AutoItObject_Internal . (You'll need at least Version 3.0.0 of AutoItObject_Internal)
      Using this UDF, you can create a shared data storage, basically an empty "AutoitObject_Internal-"Object which you can then use to write / read data Inline. no set/get methods, just
      #include "AutoItSharedData.au3" $oShare = _AutoIt_SharedData_CreateOrAttach("MyCustomID") $oShare.some_data = 'foo' and you're done. any other script accessing this data will have to do:
      #include "AutoItSharedData.au3" $oShare = _AutoIt_SharedData_CreateOrAttach("MyCustomID") ConsoleWrite($oShare.some_data & @LF)  
      Basically it's Larsj's Implementing IRunningObjectTable Interface, but you dont have a Dictionary, but an IDIspatch Object instead.
      There are already a bunch of IPC options available - and this is another one.
      AutoItSharedData.au3

Example Script 1

Example Script 2
      Output: 
      To test: run Example Script 1, Then run example Script 2.. or the other way around.
      Example Script 3
      Example_sharedata3.au3
      Example_sharedata3_Controlsend.au3
      Example_sharedata3_Tooltip.au3
      To test: run Example_sharedata3.au3.
      Output: 

Example SharedData4:
      Output: 
      /Edit: Please note that there's a limitation with the Running object table :
      The Script accessing a variable first, will be the "server" for this variable. This means, access to that variable from other scripts should only be possible, as long the "server" script is running! Use appropriate Object Error handlers in case you don't want the surviving "clients" to crash.
      Feedback and/or improvements appreciated

changelog
      version 2.0
      Removed need for AutoItObject, as AutoItObject_Internal now comes with ROT support Added UDF Header Fixed typo on "#include AutoItObjectInternal.au3" -> "#include AutoItObject_Internal.au3" Added ObjGet() after registering the object fails (in case 2 programs tried to register the same ID simultaneously) Updated Examples & zip archive. Cheers,

AutoItSharedData.zip
    • By HurleyShanabarger
      Hello,

I am trying to convert code from C# to AutoIt. This is the code:
      byte[] lv_aKey = { 23, 82, 107, 6, 35, 78, 88, 7 }; byte[] lv_aPwd = ToByteArray(password); //--> here I don't know which AutoIt function to use DES des = new DESCryptoServiceProvider(); des.Padding = PaddingMode.None; des.Mode = CipherMode.ECB; ICryptoTransform dec = des.CreateDecryptor(lv_aKey, null); dec.TransformBlock(lv_aPwd, 0, lv_aPwd.Length, response, 0); //<-- here I don't know which AutoIt function to use return System.Text.ASCIIEncoding.ASCII.GetString(response); I am having problems with the crypt functions - can someone point me in the right direction?
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Getting started
      Download the script from AutoIt or pull it from the official github repo git@github.com:tarreislam/Autoit-Socket-IO.git and checkout the tag 4.0.0-beta Check out the documentaion Take a look in the examples/ folder Changelog
      To see changes from 3.x.x and 2.x.x please checkout the 3.x branch
      Version 4.0.0-beta (This update break scripts.)
      Code base fully rewritten with Autoit-Events and decoupled to improve code quality and reduce bloat. The new UDF is very different from 3.x.x so please checkout the UPGRADE guide to fully understand all changes Added new documentation documentaion Success stories
      Since December 2017-now I have used version 1.5.0 in an production environment for 150+ clients with great success, the only downtime is planned windows updates and power outages.

Newest version (2020-09-15!)

Older versions (Not supported anymore)
      Autoit-Socket-IO-1.0.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.1.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.3.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.4.0.zip Autoit-Socket-IO-1.5.0.zip
      Autoit-Socket-IO-2.0.0.zip
    • By tarretarretarre
      Version 2.x.x and 3.x.x has been moved to branch 3.x
      About Autoit-Socket-IO
      Autoit-Socket-IO is a event driven TCP/IP wrapper heavily inspired from Socket.IO with focus on user friendliness and long term sustainability.
      I constantly want to make this UDF faster and better, so if you have any suggestions or questions (beginner and advanced) Do not hesitate to ask them, I will gladly help!
      Key features
      Simple API 99% data-type serialization thanks to Autoit-Serialize Can easily be extended with your own functionality thanks to Autoit-Events "Educational" examples Data encryption thanks to _<Crypt.au3> Limitations
      Speed. This UDF will sacrifice some speed for convenience Read more in the official thread