1. Loz

Loz

• Similar Content

• By AoRaToS
      I started working on this program in the summer then I stopped cause I faced some problems I couldn't overcome back then. Now that I've practiced more and have become a better scripter/programmer I'm releasing the program to the public to get some opinions. I know it's not a new concept but it's the first program I started besides some small stuff I did just for practice! I won't post the source code yet because it's still under construction, although I'm sure I've posted early stages of the code with bugs in the past in some topic...
      What I wanted was a simple, small, serverless program that would work without installation cause I wanted it for where I work, so I ended up with this!

I have attached some images of various versions, also visit the forum thread.

The package includes s!mpL3 LAN Messenger, the License Agreement and the change log.

Current version 2.9.9.0! [13/06/2019]

Check the Change Log below!

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=88782

Read the license before using this software.

• By Jeep
      Here is an other UDF for string handling :
      Date handling
      _StringDateConvert:  convert a date from one format ("YMD", "MDY" or "DMY") to another.
      _StringIsDate:  checks if a date with a given format is valid
      String management
      _StringCount: count of occurrences that appear in a string
      _StringFormatBytesSize: formatting a dimension expressed in bytes (bytes) in MB, TB, ...)
      _StringIsEndingWith: check if a string end with some characters
      _StringIsStartingWith: check if a string start with some characters
      _StringJoinArray:  concatenate elements of an array to rebuild a string
      _StringPadLeft: filling a string with characters on the left
      _StringPadRight: fill a string with characters on the right
      _StringRemoveFrenchAccent: remove french accent
      _StringRemoveChars: deleting characters from a string
      _StringStrip: eliminate characters at the begin and/or at the  end of a string
      _StringTitleCaseFrench: capitalize the first letter of each word with elimination of french accents
      _StringWSClean: simple replacement of "White Spaces",  remove beginning and trailing spaces and multiple spaces removal
      Any comments, suggestions for improvement or constructive criticism are welcome.
      Below you will find the UDF and a demo program. 

JPD_String.zip
    • By XinYoung
      Greetings!
      I am in need of your guidance once again. I searched the forums for clicking in span, clicking by class, clicking without an ID or Name, etc., but I am unable to find a solution for my problem.
      I am trying to expand this tree in IE. There is an arrow ( > ) that i need to click, but I can't find a way to do it . Alternatively, I can double-click the text "Servers", but that seems to be even more troublesome. I will have to do this 2-3 more times as the tree expands.
      There appears to be an ID for the tree, simply called "tree", but that isn't working when I send a click to it.

;Open an IE session and navigate to pgAdmin. Global $oIE = _IECreate($pgAdmin) ;Maximize the IE window. WinSetState(_IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd"), "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Sleep(2000) ;Expand the tree $oTree = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "tree") _IEAction($oTree, "click") Any ideas?  
    • By HansHenrik
      ----------
      edit: this is probably in the wrong place, can a moderator move it to wherever it belongs?
      ----------

is there any way to completely disable TCPTimeout and make TCPRecv() wait indefinitely? maybe setting it to 0 or -1 or something? 
      the docs doesn't seem to mention any way to disable it

- the underlying C code would set SO_RCVTIMEO to 0 , aka

DWORD timeout=0;
      setsockopt(s, SOL_SOCKET, SO_RCVTIMEO, &timeout, sizeof(timeout));
    • By Pricehacker
      Hello again!
      I have tried searching for quite some time now but couldn´t find a single working way to change the class of your GUI that doesn´t include changing it manually after its compilation.
      First or "AutoIt v3 GUI" is a pretty boring name tbh and i would like to spice it up a bit, also, and more importantly, I would like to identify my windows by something other than its title as it will change depending on some factors and im using two different programs independently as multi threading isn't supported.
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!