GUICtrlCreatePic supported formats

I think only *.jpg;*.jpeg;*.bmp;*.gif and maybe *.ico are supported, I know *.png is not for a fact. If it is an animated gif then only one frame is shown.

Edited by Burrup

qq

I think only *.jpg;*.jpeg;*.bmp;*.gif and maybe *.ico are supported, I know *.png is not for a fact. If it is an animated gif then only one frame is shown.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, thanks.

regarding the FormDesigner as mentioned:

How about loading a *.png (or any other image not supported) and have the ability at the click of a button to convert the image to a AutoIt supported format and place it on the form, would that be usefull?

It might be... For me the only problems with not having current format's supported is that I can't get the image quality I want. As for your idea above if AutoIt doesn't support it then I simply convert the image to a bitmap or a format that AutoIt does support. Using HTML code /w cwebpage.dll you are able to embed images in a webpage contained in an AutoIt GUI, using this you are able to view images that AutoIt doesn't support, I done this once and was able to use view a *.png, maybe ask DaleHohm or kjactive about it as they know more then me on the subject :).

Edited by Burrup

qq