Sign in to follow this  
Herb191

How do I disable/enable IE scripting

How do I disable/enable IE scripting with AutoIt? I am hoping there is a registry key?

Internet Options > Security tab > Security level > Custom level > Disable Scripting.

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SkysLastChance
      I am pretty sure the site that I am using was updated and now I am not seeing the same tags/elements that I used to. I tried using a UIAspy to see if I could grab them that way with no luck. 
      What do I need to do to be able to automate this again. Are the elements hidden somewhere?
      Instead of highlighting established account is highlights all of the web page almost. How can I get to the detail again? 
      I used to grab establish account by the name. Now I have nothing to even try to grab. 
      There are not elements in the event viewer either. 

This is what happens when I try to inspect the element and click established account. 
      I get the same type of results in chrome
    • By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")  
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By TXTechie
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm looking for a way to use an already open Internet Explorer (IE) window (if one is up and running) and then navigate to a new URL in a new IE tab.
      I thought that _IECreate would easily meet my needs. However, when I use the following script:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("https://" & $Server & ":8444/", 1, 1, 0, 1) ...with one or more open IE windows, it still opens yet a new IE window.
      Are there any other ideas for how to reliably use an already open IE windows and then how to open a new tab in IE to navigate to a new URL?
      Regards,
      TX Techie
    • By WoodGrain
      Hi All,
      I've tried to create a script to browse to a web page in IE, but it only works for some sites, I've tried to simplify the script as much as possible, hoping you can point me in the right direction - thanks.
      This one going to Google does work:
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://www.google.com.au/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) But this one going to OneDrive opens the IE page, but fails immediately returning the errors, and the IE window is not closed:
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_ClientDisconnected (-2147023174, Browser has been deleted prior to operation.)
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IELoadWait, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType ()
      --> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEQuit, $_IESTATUS_InvalidObjectType
      #include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate("https://abccorp-my.sharepoint.com/", 0, 1, 1) _IELoadWait($oIE) _IEQuit($oIE) Even if I put a sleep timer in for 10 seconds after the _IECreate it still doesn't work
      Thanks all!