Dvdshopsonline-Have you shopped there?

beritly

To answer a question with a question, what does this have to do with GUI scripting in autoit? If you take the time to take a look at the board names, ou will notice the General Chat board. But before you make accounts and ask stupid questions, I hope you realise that you will likely be IP banned or some other form of ban, which we will not discuss.

Edited by Mikeman27294

To answer a question with a question, what does this have to do with GUI scripting in autoit? If you take the time to take a look at the board names, ou will notice the General Chat board. But before you make accounts and ask stupid questions, I hope you realise that you will likely be IP banned or some other form of ban, which we will not discuss.

Do you really think spamming the spambot is going to help? Be quiet.

AdmiralAlkex, I may only be the 'noob' here, but do you think your response was the most helpful it could have been? Not the consideration of a PM or a less 'hostile' response to Mikeman27294 just outlining that it was likely a spambot that posted, and that responding to spambots isn't the best course? Or even thanks for the assist but it's not required etc etc.

I'm a man looking for a good solid community to learn from and work with, just surprised me that's all :-/

Hope you're all well!

Edited by insomnai

Normally I would delete this thread but I'm going to leave it open because I have something to say.

AdmiralAlkex, I may only be the 'noob' here, but do you think your response was the most helpful it could have been?

Mikeman27294 responded to a post that was CLEARLY spam. I should ban them for a day or two to think about just how stupid that was. I have to keep a forum announcement on hand (It's currently hidden) just to remind people not to quote and not to post in spam threads. AdmiralAlkex is dead on with his comment.

I'm a man looking for a good solid community to learn from and work with, just surprised me that's all :-/

Then you've found the right community for that. The reason it's a solid community, though, is we actively prune not just spammers but idiots who make it a habit out of wasting our time. One of the ways people can waste our time is by causing us to chastise them repeatedly for "common sense" things.