Help about download

Hi everyone :D !

I found guinness's UDF and I have 1 questions for this script :

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w 7
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
_Main()
Func _Main()
    Local $sFilePathURL = "http://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/win/1152/en/Opera_1152_en_Setup.exe"
    Local $hGUI, $iButton, $iLabel, $iProgressBar, $sFilePath
    $hGUI = GUICreate("_InetGetGUI()", 370, 90, -1, -1)
    $iLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Welcome to the simple Downloader!", 5, 5, 270, 40)
    $iButton = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Download", 275, 2.5, 90, 25)
    $iProgressBar = GUICtrlCreateProgress(5, 60, 360, 20)
    GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI)
    While 1
        Switch GUIGetMsg()
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                Exit
            Case $iButton
                $sFilePath = _InetGetGUI($sFilePathURL, $iLabel, $iProgressBar, $iButton, @ScriptDir)
                If @error Then
                    Switch @extended ; Check what the actual error was by using the @extended command.
                        Case 0
                            MsgBox(64, "Error", "Check the URL or your Internet Connection!")
                        Case 1
                            MsgBox(64, "Fail", "Seems the download was canecelled, but the file was >> " & $sFilePath)
                    EndSwitch
            Else ;What is condition behind the word "Else" ?
                    MsgBox(64, "Success", "Downloaded >> " & $sFilePath)
                EndIf
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>_Main

In that script, "Else" become "ElseIf" and have 1 condition behind . What is condition behind the word "Else" ?

Please show me !

Thanks

Edited by MrVietA2

its nothing

Else mean everything else that you did not put in IF or ElseIf

so that condition need to be empty

If you have

$a = 5
If $a >= 6 Or $a <= 4 Then
    MsgBox(0,'','1')
Else
    MsgBox(0,'','2')
EndIf

Else will trigger when $a = 5, that is when If and Elseif arn`t triggered :D

Similar explanation is for

"Case Else" :oops:

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

No, I would like to know the True condition, "Else" mean everything but I want know what exactly condition if successful download, because something wrong will mean "Else" and I saw it in my script :D

Edited by MrVietA2

Cant you read that one from function Udf?

; Name...........: _InetGetGUI()

; Return values .: Success - Downloaded filename.

; Failure - Returns downloaded filename & sets @error = 1 (@extended = 0 if internal error or @extended = 1 if cancelled was selected.)

or i still dont understand you

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.

Thanks bogQ.

Edit: Nothing more to add I think bogQ 'hit the nail on the head.' Apart from MrVietA2 why did you create another thread when you already had an open thread running?

Edited by guinness

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018