Gui_DockAuto not working on Object?

Damein

I'm not 100% sure why this isn't working, I've used it before with no problems

I am trying to make a re-sizeable GUI with an embedded IE in it, but the embedded IE doesn't seem to re-size with the GUI.

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)_CreateGui()
Func _CreateGui()$CurrentGui = 1
; Create Gui and event handler for close
$Gui = GuiCreate("Gui", 600, 500,Default,Default,$WS_SIZEBOX)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Closed")
; End creatation of Gui; Embed IE
$EmbedIE = _IECreateEmbedded ()
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($EmbedIE, 10, 30, 580, 400)
GUICtrlSetResizing($EmbedIE, $GUI_DOCKAUTO + $GUI_DOCKWIDTH)
_IENavigate ($EmbedIE, "http://www.youtube.com")
GuiSetState()
EndFuncFunc _Closed()
Exit
EndFunc
While 1
Sleep(10)
WEnd

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

I guess I should of mentioned I tried:

$GUIActiveX

$EmbedIE

And -1, all with no avail.

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

$GUI_DOCKWIDTH = Width will not change, I think that pretty much sums up why it's not resizing correctly. Try this: GUICtrlSetResizing($GUIActiveX, $GUI_DOCKAUTO), note there's no dockwidth now, and it points to the controlID of the object instead of the object reference.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Aaaah, right. Thanks :D

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made