Need Help - Mouse Click on Embedded IE

B10C0R3

So Hello! My first post !

I have a problem , that I really can't solve googled it... but I found nothing...very helpful at least.

So I'll start by giving a small glimpse of what I'm trying to achieve:

I have a Embedded IE in the GUI, it navigates to a page.

I want to automate many things but as in the title especially mouse clicks, then the problem reaches me.

"How can I set mouse clicks only from within the program, even if it is minimized?"

With the google search I found that it's possible to set the mouse clicks with the "MouseCoordMode".

but still I don't think that is the solution or at least I don't know if that is the solution or how to apply it!

Thanks in Advance :D

Try ControlClick()

It will works on minimized windows, also can be used if you are facing different resolution because ControlClick() not dependent to screen resolution.

Welcome to the Community.

So. the coords are optional, nice but still if I cant find a name or id , or such and still have to resort to coords, that complicates everything because when I get the x, and y coords its from the screen and not relative to Embedded IE which is simulating the screen. Any thoughts on it? Thanks

To get the Control ID that is needed with ControlClick() use AutoIt's built-in Window Info.

Edit: Share some codes and let us working on it for you.

Hum... I Would share some code although I just finished making the GUI with all the options , nothing made yet , still working around the size of the gui because of the problems in the "auto click" subject, so it's still kinda messy plus I'll be honest it a bot for a game, browser game actually. Surprise xD figured that most bots for facebook games are fake's so why not ?

JohnOne your on GMT+?

:D

Edited by bogQ

TCP server and client - Learning about TCP servers and clients connection
Au3 oIrrlicht - Irrlicht project
Au3impact - Another 3D DLL game engine for autoit. (3impact 3Drad related)

460px-Thief-4-temp-banner.jpg
There are those that believe that the perfect heist lies in the preparation.
Some say that it’s all in the timing, seizing the right opportunity. Others even say it’s the ability to leave no trace behind, be a ghost.