Advanced PixelSearch To ImageSearch Help Needed

Mojtaba

Hi Guys,

I have been using AutoIt for few days now and i have been researching on how to make a Bot and below is what i have learnt so far. Now i was wondering if any one could help me to make the PixelSearch faster in searching and picking the right pixel quickly because i think what i have coded can definitely be improved and if anyone can rewrite the code below or even give me hints to improved it would be much appreciated.

I was also wanted to know about the Image Search i have done research on it but unfortunately didn't find much answers as more questions and i don't know how i could use it to use it as a bot to replace PixelSearch. So if someone here knows how i could use it to improve the code below by using image search i would be very grateful if they could help me or if there is any tutorials on how to use image search to make a bot or anything between those lines could you please link me to that tutorial please.

Thanks

HotKeySet("{F6}", "_Exit")
While 1
$variable = PixelSearch(185, 398, 1076, 370, 0xF7695A, 4)
If IsArray($variable) = True Then
  MouseMove($variable[0], $variable[1], 30)
  MouseClick($variable)
  Sleep(2000)
EndIf
$variable_1 = PixelSearch(185, 350, 1000, 350, 0xC64539, 4)
If IsArray($variable_1) = True Then
  MouseMove($variable_1[0], $variable_1[1], 30)
  MouseClick($variable_1)
  Sleep(2000)
EndIf
$variable_2 = PixelSearch(185, 350, 1000, 350, 0x18285A, 4)
If IsArray($variable_2) = True Then
  MouseMove($variable_2[0], $variable_2[1], 30)
  MouseClick($variable_2)
  Sleep(1)
EndIf
$variable_3 = PixelSearch(185, 350, 1000, 350, 0x18285A, 4)
If IsArray($variable_3) = True Then
  MouseMove($variable_3[0], $variable_3[1], 30)
  MouseClick($variable_3)
  Sleep(1)
EndIf
WEnd
Func _Exit()
Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

They Don't like Boting on this forum. im pretty sure your gonna be using this for a flash game.

So i aint gonna help ya sorry, there are plenty of alt sites you can google on the subject. but no one is gonna help you here. it violates there rules. might want to read there guidelines. Before posting something like this again.

Everyone here will agree, this is a game post it gots the loop on the code to keep the mouse pointed at that certon pixel then constantly clicken so its a aim bot of some

sorts. or a tycoon automation. Youtube and google will be your friend in that department though thats all i will give ya

They don't like bots of most natures, not just games, but bots that could be considered anything that cheats or beats the sites, or applications intentions.

The rules of what you can, or better yet, what you can't post about in the forums can be found here

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.